Thread: Nash Titan Globetrotter

Wink Nash Titan Globetrotter

Hello

Just watched the free nash DVD and am quite interested in the new titan globetrotter one man.

Has anyone got one of these?

How quick do they go from in a bag to fully erect?

What is the approx weight - I think I saw around 11kg?

They look pretty smart especially with a built in ground sheet - am thinking no way will a mossy get me now.

Any advice most welcome

Thanks and kind regards
    Vs
    They know us, we know them.

Hello,

Despite the lack of a reply, I decided the plunge right in and grab a new Titan Globetrotter. Its a one man, and comes with everything you need in the bag.

The inner 'mesh capsule' is very cool, and if we ever have another really warm night before 2015, it will come in very handy, and of course during the day.

I did use it last night in what was a fairly heavy downpour, and it really did keep me very dry and cosy. No leaks or issues whatsoever.

The only downside is the weight. I like to travel light, but had to dust the barrow off for this one. It weighs in at about 12kg's.

It goes up extremely quickly, and packs down quickly too.

I didn't set it up quite right in the garden on Friday, you can see its not level at the back. But got the hang of it on the bankside last night.

Like the rear which folds up too so you have have a nice breeze coming in.

But best of all is the built in ground sheet - which is why I bought this. No mossies in my bivvy - and no snakes either. Fishing on a slight slope I also has no water ingress at all.

A nice bit of kit, time will tell if it continues to be so...

IMG_7003.jpgIMG_7004.jpgIMG_7005.jpgIMG_7009.jpgIMG_7015.jpg

I have the hog SF and the rear vents are brilliant, after using fabsil it's been water tight. The globe trotter certainly caught my eye.

Elite (Bronze)

Looks a smart piece of kit Simon, used mine on Friday night, heavy rain and strong winds, water beaded off perfectly. Pulled out a 20 too!
    Welsh and Proud

Awesome stuff mate! Glad she was doing the job for you. Must admit, after seeing it go up in the garden I did have regrets about getting rid! Looks an awesome but of kit the tempest. And well in on the 20! I was blanking, but blanking in style!