Thread: New member here

Beginner Member

Default New member here

Hi folks.

I couldn't find a particular place to post an intro. So I hope this is okay.
    I have been angling for over forty years now, but over the last ten, I haven't been able to do much at all. Doesn't look like I will be able to do much either, until I lose weight, and wear in my new knees.

I suppose I'll find all sorts of things forbidden, in addition to no barbs, no lead, no keep-net (I think), But I still hanker for a quiet day on the bank somewhere. I love Tench fishing, and my biggest was 4lbs from the water I used to fish in Kingsbury Water Park (before it was all taken over and 'poshed-up'.

So one day soon I might take a walk up to the carp fishery about ten minutes step from my house.
    Who knows? Might even chase the Perch. .

So Cheers everyone.
    Tight Lines.

Brum

hi mate, welcome and good luck with the weight loss, you are not alone with that on here quiet a few 'porkers' according to 1 thread! things change in 10 minutes never mind 10 years, good luck when you do get back out there
    marriage...having that special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

howdy

Beginner Member

But the results will be commensurate with your struggle. Whether or not you're already in pretty good bodily form and simply want to take your physique to the following degree or must make drastic improvements in your physique, this assortment of suggestions for getting six pack abs can get you on your way. In fact, the product is now the leading anabolic steroid in Australia's black market and is fast gaining traction in Northern Europe.

Here is my blog Discover This (Microsoftoffice2013Productkey.Com)