Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP Anglers Forum

Basically mate....

1....carry on with your own fishing
    2.....lots of people who go fishing for carp never caught a gudgeon..or a carp.
    3.....carpings gone sad these days..exactly like the trout fishing of old...feed em up..people go catch the fat over fed things and stick a sponsored bobblehat on..yes....that one..and then say i just nearly broke the carp record...
    4.....fish for yourself....not for others. Like most on here. Enjoy
    thank your mother for the rabbits...

rex hunt

Quote Originally Posted by f15hie View Post
    Unfortunately to use Facebook i have my privacy settings so high its not worth joining fishing topics, and to be honest I wouldn't trust Facebook with anything. Zuckerberg talks a good story about his privacy but doesn't protect the general public its all just talk!
    ZUCKERBERG is a grubby little, money grabbing whore. Facebook is a plague yet most dont see that.
    Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.

John Maynard Keynes

Quote Originally Posted by carver View Post
    ZUCKERBERG is a grubby little, money grabbing whore. Facebook is a plague yet most dont see that.
    there used to be a few of us on here, who work in IT. Facebook is a virus (or a plague... as you note), the sooner it's broken up the better. It's trying to be a layer on the internet, behaving like a free-ads rag that's being exploited by all and sundry and people believe the crap that they get served. Look at the app now, it's a market place, messaging, personal webpage, company webpages, their next target is Youtube. ... If I didn't have to use it for work, I'd be off it. I have an Instagram account, Whatsapp for work, but slowly killing the whatsapp.

People in power who are supposed to regulate this, just can't (or likely don't want to) see how big this is of an issue.