Thread: Thinking anglers rucksack

Default Thinking anglers rucksack

What are your thoughts opinions on this please looks very small and uncomfortable to carry ? Seems expensive for what it is ?
    If at first you don't
    succeed
    -call an airstrike

You can get these for about 35 quid now if you look round mate.they were 80 odd...

I got mine 2nd hand off a mate.superb rucksack.proper comfy little thing.i can get most of my boxes etc into it.pop ups etc in the outside pockets no problem.the backs all padded too.

Overall a superb little buy and solid.also has the 2 carry handles on top of it.very handy.

Worth 35 quid all day long...but wouldnt pay more than that
    thank your mother for the rabbits...

rex hunt

Sabre do one identical to the thinking anglers one, i found it uncomfortable on longish walks , found the esp 40ltr one far more comfortable but others might differ

Site Connoisseur

Didn’t get on with mine. Too many internal pockets and the material gets in the way. Brought the rig wallet / tacklebox they did to go in the long external pocket and it didn’t fit. Used it twice and sold it. Get the sabre one if you still want one identical but half the price.

Love mine to bits - the tackle pouch isn't supposed to fit inside, it goes on the top, held on by the straps (very handy, as you can access it straight away.
    All my important terminal tackle, lead pouch, scales, carp care, spods etc etc all fit in.
    I mainly use it on my barrow, but it's fine to carry on a day session. Very solidly made, mines as good as new after three years solid use.

I forgot them inside pockets...annoying but i dont use em.
    thank your mother for the rabbits...

rex hunt

I have the sabre one and can confirm it is EXACTLY the same rucksack. I don't find it massively comfy to carry either. Doesn't hold a great deal but that's what I wanted it for
    Edited for the sensitive prissy meow meows we entertain