Thread: wafters

Site Regular

Default wafters

hi lads

looking to buy some decent wafters, apart from the usual suspects anyone know any good small companies making them?

cheers

UB............he calls them bobbers.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Site Regular

Cheers mate

Bait Room also do some good wafters mate.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Site Regular

Thanks mate I’ll take a look

I think theres a few companies that do wafters...i mean some of the pop ups that you get these days are wafters after a few hrs so may as well stick em on a multi rig ready.
    thank your mother for the rabbits...

rex hunt

Site Regular

Specialized hook baits S2 ‘balanced’. Nuff said .....
    Born to fish, forced to work

Site Regular

i have the S2 crushed cork and while not wanting to bad mouth anyone mine were not in the best condition, the cork lumps were too big and the bail crumbled, they have fantastic reviews so think mine could of been a bad batch, anyway it put me off them

Quote Originally Posted by andy12345 View Post
    i have the S2 crushed cork and while not wanting to bad mouth anyone mine were not in the best condition, the cork lumps were too big and the bail crumbled, they have fantastic reviews so think mine could of been a bad batch, anyway it put me off them
    I've had several lots that look like they were rolled by a monkey. I'm not fussed about a 'round' bait but I'd at least like them a bit uniform.......some look like they were kicked around before boiling. Not had any since
    Edited for the sensitive prissy meow meows we entertain

Another vote for UB.
    They say that The Queens Dragoon Guards are the worlds most feared cavalry regiment, I tell them that they are right!!

Site Regular

Quote Originally Posted by kapscarper View Post
    I've had several lots that look like they were rolled by a monkey. I'm not fussed about a 'round' bait but I'd at least like them a bit uniform.......some look like they were kicked around before boiling. Not had any since
    its obviously down to the fact that they use big lumps of cork and that makes them hard to roll, im not fussed on looks too but some of mine fell apart

Site Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lyndon View Post
    Another vote for UB.
    I have the UB ones too (bit of a hook bait fetish) cant have too many pots of pop ups / wafters sat in you garage doing nothing I say !!!

Frequent User

"I've had several lots that look like they were rolled by a monkey. I'm not fussed about a 'round' bait but I'd at least like them a bit uniform.......some look like they were kicked around before boiling. Not had any since"

Same as me, used to use the baits alot but wont entertain them anymore.

Make your own

Probably cheaper in the long run of you keep buying these so called corkball wafters.
    thank your mother for the rabbits...

rex hunt