Thread: Oakley Sunglasses

Default Oakley Sunglasses

Iíve had Oakley Polarised Glasses for a long time and love them but itís anout time I replaced them...

Iíve been looking at the Oakley Prizm Deep / Shallow Water Lenses, has anyone got any experience of these?

Any advice as to which would be more suitable for Carp fishing would be fantastic.
    Wriggle Wriggle..............

Site Connoisseur

Never had any or tried Oakleys (would like to try a set) but have a set of Costa’s and most other Polaroid’s on the market and the Costa glass lenses are the best by far just ordered a second set with green mirror lenses for higher light.

I have a pair of Costa and Mia Jimís for pure angling use. My Misses recently bought a pair of Oaks for everyday use, mainly driving. Being polarised, I knabed them for a day and found them to be reallh good, comparable with the above which are incredibly good glasses. I couldnít tell you what model any of them are but they all have amber lenses.
    Maybe its because i'm a londoner ©

Occasional User

I’ve had good and bad experiences with Oakley, ironically, the best pair i ever had, that i bought in the states, got nicked.

i have a collection of Oakley's, many of them with polarised lenses, far better than any of the cheap Chinese stuff. But you do have to look after them as the lenses can scratch easily.