Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I feel a tad sick

Same old same old on there. What's the best etc etc etc. Interspersed with Ken (I've surely got to be noticed by somebody some day) Turnip pushing Haiths left , right and centre. Why he hasn't been fokked off is beyond my comprehension, he must have run out of rig pictures by now.
    On the plus side many on there have lost heart with carping so there is far fewer pictures of immaculate set ups taken in the back garden. Which was probably as close to the waters edge as many ever got. I guess they never got an answer to the ultimate bait, best bivvy peg, most expensive set up.
    Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.

John Maynard Keynes

Site Connoisseur

Has everyone given up ?
    Or has this forum died a death of a thousand pellet fed simmos

I’m guessing the new skool are flogging or blogging or generally rubbing each other’s egos possibly?

Occasional User

I guess they must be doing something right on there though, as it’s the busiest carp forum going now!
    Not as busy as it was but, still alive and kicking.
    Although it would be a lot better if certain people were moved on, mind you i think some think that of me haha! Can’t please everybody.

Shame this place has gone so quiet, along with the black forum, both very good a few years back.
    I suppose Facebook etc has had an effect? I remember a long time ago, if you were a member of two or three forums, it took a weekend to read all the new posts! Lol

Elite (Bronze)

I find most of the kiddy forum OK and just scroll past the usual winkers that appear to be on some kind of mission to **** everyone in the Universe off.
    It has indeed gone a little quiet on there however, not as quiet as on here, Facebook has a lot to answer for.
    Albino- Can"t say fairer than that...............

Talking

JSLINN you on there again baiting spots and leaving pop ups to trap the unsuspecting?

whats the best Tempest brolley... sorry when is version 3 coming out?

got a couple of nibbles already

Elite (Bronze)

Quote Originally Posted by bulove View Post
    Has everyone given up ?
    Or has this forum died a death of a thousand pellet fed simmos

I’m guessing the new skool are flogging or blogging or generally rubbing each other’s egos possibly?

Sorry to say it, but yes this forum has died a death. Like everything, it has its day, some thing last for ever, some things just slowly fade away.

In the good old days of Cemex, and this forum, you could throw out a question and could get an answer from some of the big names of the day. They soon got forced off the forums by keyboard warriors, then came along social media, unfortunately that pretty much killed most forums. Many among us tried to keep the forum going, banter, advise, etc etc, but even that became hard work. I pop in now and again but in truth what is here for me nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by f15hie View Post
    JSLINN you on there again baiting spots and leaving pop ups to trap the unsuspecting?

whats the best Tempest brolley... sorry when is version 3 coming out?

got a couple of nibbles already
    Lol just passed by again and I’m already bored with Ken. He’s been at it for 30 years plus and hasn’t changed.

Quote Originally Posted by JSlinn View Post
    Lol just passed by again and Iím already bored with Ken. Heís been at it for 30 years plus and hasnít changed.
    Ken Clownley, what has he ever caught thatís noteable apart from a few fish from easy French waters?
    He ruined that forum years ago when they made him a Mod. He got rid of all the proper anglers, as they wouldnít lick arse.
    Heís still tolerated there, as the over priced bait supplier he endorses is a site sponsor, otherwise heíd be long gone.

I browsed it a couple of weeks back, apart from a few decent old faces i remember, thereís a lot of bickering sheep ganging up on people.

Slowing down rapidly on there now, hope they donít head over here.

Occasional User

Quote Originally Posted by The Unknown Angler View Post
    Ken Clownley, what has he ever caught thatís noteable apart from a few fish from easy French waters?
    He ruined that forum years ago when they made him a Mod. He got rid of all the proper anglers, as they wouldnít lick arse.
    Heís still tolerated there, as the over priced bait supplier he endorses is a site sponsor, otherwise heíd be long gone.

I browsed it a couple of weeks back, apart from a few decent old faces i remember, thereís a lot of bickering sheep ganging up on people.

Slowing down rapidly on there now, hope they donít head over here.
    Not a fan then mate? Lol. Mind you, there are a few on there that are alright.
    Quite a few that donít know their arse from their elbow too! They arenít keen on anybody with experience it seems, it shows their inadequacies iím told.

When anyone gangs up on Ken he's squealing like a pig to the mods. Ken the Klown, Mr Average. He's a prime candidate for grassing people up as well as a prize no mark sneaky fooker.
    Calling for bans while privately asking for handouts from the same people. Allegedly.
    Winker.
    Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.

John Maynard Keynes

Occasional User

Quote Originally Posted by carver View Post
    When anyone gangs up on Ken he's squealing like a pig to the mods. Ken the Klown, Mr Average.
    Lot’s of snidey, gutless and underhanded people on there, also some are very jealous of people that do actually know a bit more than them, and that have been doing this lark a lot longer than them.

Elite (Gold)

This place may be dying but it still has the best thread of any fishing forum containing a massive amount of info and history at the top of this page.
    Old enough to retire. poor enough not to.

Occasional User

Quote Originally Posted by Goose777 View Post
    This place may be dying but it still has the best thread of any fishing forum containing a massive amount of info and history at the top of this page.
    Definitely mate

This place should have survived while that cesspit closed down. There's some **** hit the fan now and the guilty one is still there, it's to the eternal shame of the admin there that they suck up to the klown and his muggy sponsors.
    Cliques, all insecure, needy, attention seeking ****ers. The usual suspects sniding around lower than a snails arse hole.
    Rant over, roll up, roll up, its the Karlos and Ken show.

John Maynard Keynes

Lol....

Just read the bit about the grass....or KAPS on here....lol

Funny that. Always knew he was a kia..but a grass as well......lol
    thank your mother for the rabbits...

rex hunt

Seems busy on there again now but, still cliquey. Not my cup of tea, I think the best it ever was on there, was back in the day, pre Townley. He got made a mod and ruined it. Then later day clique, who are friends with some of the mods, and seem to just use the place for sport and being rude to people.
    They know **** all about fishing. Perhaps that’s the attraction there, people find the arguing entertaining?

I hate grasses

And people that talk in riddles
    Edited for the sensitive prissy meow meows we entertain