Thread: Aqua Bait Company

Occasional User

Default Aqua Bait Company

Does anyone have any reviews on there hot shrimp or any other of the baits?
    Iím looking for a new bait supplier this year.

Site Regular

You wont go wrong with any of their baits
    They will possibly be softer than you have used before but if you like a firmer bait ask.
    Spence is a straight up guy give him a call and he can discuss or if you are local
    Pay him a visit

Occasional User

Thanks Framey.
    I donít mind a soft bait, but do they split in the throwing stick? Would you recommend the hardened hookbaits?

Site Regular

Aquabait products - superb. The whole range is very well thought out, well put together and the quality, consistent throughout. His pop ups are awesome.

Ive used a few bits from Spencer, the quality has been fantastic throughout. My mate would literally rather not fish than not use Hot Shrimp. He catches everywhere hes taken it, I can say the same for the Aqua A pop ups.

The fish stick mix is something else, a really really good product. Slightly different from the norm. Huge catcher of carp !

Buy with confidence.

Have known Spence a very long time and have used his bait since the day it come about. Iím not one for plugging something unless it genuinely is good and hands down ive not used a better bait during the last 15 years of my angling. Ive got a long list of good fish from all round the Colne and Lea valley on a variety of the baits available in his range. Ive not found or used anything that has maintained such a good level of consistency and Iím very very picky when it comes to this. (Even big chub and barbel love it )

Iíd happily recommend any bait that comes off his rollers and if you have any questions about anything do not hesitate to ask, spencer is a top bloke and he will do all he can to help you where he can!