Thread: Supa Brolly

Default Supa Brolly

Can anyone tell me if the Mk2 60 Supa brolly has a zip fitted so that an infill panel can be fitted ? Thanks in advance Teekay

Frequent User

I believe its Only the Supa brolly System that has a zip on front , the Supa brolly is just a brolly so people but the extra wrap to enclose it .
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Cheers David. You can buy infill panels and Im sure that one of the youtube clips mentioned a brolly ( not system ) with a zip, unless Im going mad which wouldnt surprise me
    I will probably give Fox a call on Monday!

The Brolly doesn’t have a zip as far as I can remember but the system does. It may be that the panel threads onto the fibre glass pole that clips round the front rim of the Brolly like the insect panel they do.

Cheers I think the one Ive seen on YouTube is the new Fox Ultra brolly which has a zip for the optional infill panel.

It’s only the new ultra brolly that has the zip on the standard brolly if you want to add a zip on front . The mk1 or mk2 supra brolly don’t have zips on them as standard unless you buy the system

As others said, the Supa only came with a zip if bought as the system, my MkII has no zip.

On the brolly version (not system) you can only put a mozzy panel (there's no standard panel available as far as I know) on the front by attaching it to the extra ribs that you insert, you can overrap the whole thing though...

Thanks for the replies, Ive just taken delivery of a Fox Ultra 60” brolly with the sewn in zip, which will give me the option to fit an infil at a later date, first impressions are that it will be a good replacement for my Tempest. For anyone interested I paid 180 delivered for the Khaki version from Hull Angling.

I hope the Ultra is waterproof. The Supa doesn't have the best reputation.
    Brentford till I die!!