Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Dental Treatment Abroad

  1. #1
    Elite (Bronze) reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Warminster,Wilts
    Posts
    2,514

    Default Dental Treatment Abroad

    Has anyone had any work done overseas, hoping to have a missing tooth replaced with an implant but probably looking at 1.5 - 2k over here, and have seen it at a third to half the price overseas. Anyone any experience

    cheers guys
    I'd hit that !!!!!!

  2. #2
    Site Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
    Has anyone had any work done overseas, hoping to have a missing tooth replaced with an implant but probably looking at 1.5 - 2k over here, and have seen it at a third to half the price overseas. Anyone any experience

    cheers guys
    Iíve got a few friends who are big fans of the Indian dentists in Goa.

  3. #3
    Elite (Bronze) reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Warminster,Wilts
    Posts
    2,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fifi View Post
    I’ve got a few friends who are big fans of the Indian dentists in Goa.
    Cheers but I'm thinking Europe rather than that far away.
    I'd hit that !!!!!!

  4. #4
    Site Regular QALVince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Andover
    Posts
    547

    Default

    Mate went to Poland for some work and said it was less than half the price of the UK

  5. #5
    Elite (Bronze) reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Warminster,Wilts
    Posts
    2,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QALVince View Post
    Mate went to Poland for some work and said it was less than half the price of the UK
    Any chance you could find out the details of who he used please

    cheers Paul
    I'd hit that !!!!!!

  6. #6
    Site Regular QALVince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Andover
    Posts
    547

    Default

    Will do Mate, won’t see him till next week as he’s away on holiday. But will check for you

  7. #7
    Elite (Bronze) reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Warminster,Wilts
    Posts
    2,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QALVince View Post
    Will do Mate, won’t see him till next week as he’s away on holiday. But will check for you
    cheers bud appreciate it
    I'd hit that !!!!!!

  8. #8
    Site Regular QALVince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Andover
    Posts
    547

  9. #9
    Elite (Bronze) reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Warminster,Wilts
    Posts
    2,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QALVince View Post
    thanks very much
    I'd hit that !!!!!!

  10. #10
    Elite (Bronze) g4fne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    kent
    Posts
    1,630

    Default

    I have having 2 implants done this year - (Started treatment in December) - There is no way i would go abroad to have it done
    We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Designed and Developed By: Advanced Web Designs | www.awdltd.co.uk