Thread: Aqua M3 compact

Default Aqua M3 compact

Anyone own the above... Just want to know once your bedchair is pushed to the back of the bivvy (to maximise the space at the front), do the corners of the bedchair/sleeping bag touch and force the the bivvy material outwards resulting in a wet sleeping bag through condensation etc (hope that makes sense). If it helps the bedchair I own is a talker levelite, and my current bivvy is the standard size m3, if that helps with anyone’s opinions.

Also from what I can see the compact dpm version has been scrapped, does this also mean the standard compact version is to be scrapped as well?

Thanks

Hi mate I’ve got a carbon compact (same size as M3 compact just different poles) have no issues with space in it to be honest. Great bivvy very versatile would recommend buying one if your M3 is to large. Ideal for overnighters with out the front plenty of cover and quick to put up and down very light and compact ��

Hope this helps
    If at first you don't
    succeed
    -call an airstrike

Cheers for the reply mate, it’s much appreciated

Hi mate I've got an m3 compact and have the levelite bed chair has plenty of room once bed chair in and mine doesn't touch the sides.to pick up on the point bout being scrapped I don't know if there scrapping it but have heard that cyprinus are bringing out there version soon which is exactly the same bar the badge and believe that's why they stopped the dpm version because they done there own at 260 pound
    Not in the wider interest of football FAFU

Cheers for that mate, just what I needed to hear. Yeah I’ve been following the cyprinus ones on eBay, the footprints the same as is the material but there is a few slight differences to the peak etc. They seem to be selling for about £150-200. I have to admit it’s tempting to take a punt on one.

A pal of mine brought one say there spot on may be a good call
    Not in the wider interest of football FAFU

Elite (Bronze)

Rave reviews for the cyprinus anywhere you look and the fact aqua are complaining about it on Facebook tells you all you need to know

I know what I’d buy and save £300++++

I’ve got a fast n light and the cyprinus version only difference is the storm poles

I’ve had a carbon compact and it was too low for me but if it wasn’t I’d snap up the dpm4 camo in a heartbeat

Site Connoisseur

Cyprinus Dpm 4 compact unbelievable bivvy for price

Well I took the punt, and sent it back because the taped seems we’re crap. I can guarantee that it’s not quite the same quality as the aqua bivvys. For example the part of the bivvy that tucks under the groundsheet looked to be cut by a blind man with a blunt pair of scissors. Now if they offer me a replacement I will take it as I picked it up for £150 and in my opinion it’s not a bargain it just a fair price for what you get.