Thread: Cotswold aquarius 120l savay sack/rucksack dimensions and reviews

Default Cotswold aquarius 120l savay sack/rucksack dimensions and reviews

Hi all,

Anyone own the above in woodland or standard ...after the dimensions please as can't find them anywhere ?
    Want to see how much bigger it is size wise than my battered ai 90l ruckbag apart from the obvious volume increase thanks...

Also any user reviews be great cheers lads...

Thanks as always
    Bully
    "Rackin' Frackin' Vermit Rabbit".... YNWA...

I think robertbooth had or has one
    Edited for the sensitive prissy meow meows we entertain

Elite (Bronze)

I did have one but its long gone now unfortunately as it was just too big for how I fish, great if your doing a week but anything else its overkill in my opinion and so I scaled down and moved it on, like all cotswold rucksacks it wasnt great on the back but I tended to use it on the barrow so it didnt matter - its very well made though like all of there gear and the only comparison I can provide is that compared to my original Aqua 75l ruck it has a lot more useable space

Thanks for the reply Robert cheers...

Frequent User

I've had one for 2 years. Even though it spends most of its time on the barrow it is (IMO) fine to use conventionally and better than other CA rucksacks I've used. Build quality has been good, although i think that the zips could be heavier duty, good size, useful pocket sizes. has stood up to quite a lot of abuse and shows no signs of wear at all.

Cheers colu appreciated

I have 50mm to 16mm ringing on my 3.25 and cant find them to be a problem as such. My tourneys or ISOs work well and have not had a problem due to frapping. For heavier lines 20lb etc I think it helps distance. Then again my 3.5 lb balisters that are an extra foot and have 40mm rings donít pose a problem with my tourneys and out cast (none to surprisingly) greater distances than the Torrix.

On relection 40mms would be light and as a result my Torrix would be more lively as a result as they benefit from having a lighter Reel although distance has dropped with the ISOs.

For extreme distance Iíd seek advice from experts whom cast regularly as the question that rises its ugly head now that we have the k series of rings (I may have that incorrectly stored) is that are they better than 50mms when being smaller.

Ideally the least amount of material placed on a blank the better, the more the blank can respond, thatís just physics.