Thread: Pineapple pop ups

Default Pineapple pop ups

Im looking for recommendations on a good Pineapple or Pineapple n Butyric pop up for winter, Ive not used Pineapple pop ups for a very long time but have narrowed the choice to Mainline Pineapple Juice or Stickyís Pineapple n Butyric any views on these or other makes that you have used ? Cheers in advance

Site Regular

Proper job pop ups do them.

I can highly recommend the sticky pineapple and n-butyric pop ups.

Had a shed load of fish on these and the Krill pop ups this year and last year as well. I kept thinking I should change size or type but pretty much most sessions I have had fish on these baits then keep telling myself if it ain't broke don't fix it.

I have also used them the whole year round in 16mm.

Mainline pineapple for me, has been for years, but Iím sure Stickyís are fine and caught yesterday ok on their pink Krill 10 ml pop ups
    I am a great believer in n-butyric as an attractor and donít think that you can overload it
    A few seasons ago I was trimming down a mainline pineapple pop up to use in conjunction with a KD rig
    I made baited rigs up a few days before fishing and placed the baited hook end in a small resealable bag along with 10 drops of n-butyric , god did those baits stink.
    I had 40ís on two consecutive day sessions, from different swims in the same water
    Just a thought

Cheers Kevan that sounds promising
    Thanks Stugazi Ive used PJPUís over the years, they are superb at keeping their bouyancy but I wasnt impressed with their lack of smell. Due to their make up they are not porous enough for them to leak flavour out for me but good shout anyway !

Mainline pineapple juice are the ones imho
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Site Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by teekay View Post
    Cheers Kevan that sounds promising
    Thanks Stugazi Ive used PJPUís over the years, they are superb at keeping their bouyancy but I wasnt impressed with their lack of smell. Due to their make up they are not porous enough for them to leak flavour out for me but good shout anyway !
    Try the Proper Job Pineapple pop ups soaked in Pineapple Goo then

Site Regular

Speak to Matt at Ultra Bouyant Baits ( UBB ) he produces fantastic corkballed pop ups, his pineapples are fantastic. Worth a look !

Not used them for a while but previously had a lot of fish on DT Baits Fluoro's - brightest I've ever seen!
    Get on the Druids!

Thanks for the replies gents, Im sorted now with some boosted Mainline pop ups thanks to Guptah,cheers mate !