Thread: Go pro

Default Go pro

Hi, im off to florida/disneyland in a couple of weeks and my teenage kids are on about getting a go pro especially for the water parks etc but i have no knowledge of them, can anyone advise on which type would be suitable please thanks for any info

I bought my kids an Akaso sports camera after reading all of the excellent reviews on Amazon.

I'm so glad I did, same as a go pro fraction of the price, comes with two batteries and a load of accessories.

Check them out.

Agree with above if its just for the kids and you dont want to vlog in 4k then buy a Chinese clone they are excellent value of money, no they are not as good quality as a Go Pro but they are a fraction of the price.

https://beebom.com/gopro-alternatives-2016/
    http://www.knowyourmobile.com/wearab...ernatives-2017

I have a SJ CAM SJ4000 (see ps) had it a bit over a year and its brilliant, I only bought it for timelapse stuff and carry about as its tiny and have not used it in water yet but like all the clones it came with all the underwater housings, spare doors and enough attachments to attach it to just about anything.

Looks like the newer model is the SJ5000 now from the first link which is probably better than mine, I paid about 50 for mine on ebay or amazon, cant remember which.

ps. ive just ordered 2 new phones from BangGood and in my order history was the sports cam I bought, it was in fact an SJ7000 Car Sport Camera DV DVR Camcorder WiFi Novatek... and cost a massive 37.80 in November last year so i didnt buy it from ebay or amazon after all
    playingforchange.com

Appreciate your posts cheers