Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ridge monkey stove

Wink Ridge monkey stove

55 haha carp tax

Well it isn't a rebranded stove. It's been made for the 'carp market' so not really
    Edited for the sensitive prissy meow meows we entertain

Quote Originally Posted by kapscarper View Post
    Well it isn't a rebranded stove. It's been made for the 'carp market' so not really
    Really, made for the carp market, so what do we need need in a stove that others don't then? Same over priced rubbish made in Asia.

We don't need anything. But that doesn't alter the fact this isn't just a rebranded Chinese pile of toot
    Edited for the sensitive prissy meow meows we entertain

You are correct, it's an overpriced Chinese pile of toot with a monkey on it that hasn't been rebranded, wonder if they can get fire right cos they certainly can't get power packs or throwing sticks right

Quote Originally Posted by j-d View Post
    You are correct, it's an overpriced Chinese pile of toot with a monkey on it that hasn't been rebranded, wonder if they can get fire right cos they certainly can't get power packs or throwing sticks right
    Whats up with the power pack?

Granted it is all re branded Chinese crap by people with low IQ's preying on those with even lower IQ's.
    Are you gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite?

Quote Originally Posted by Edna Birch View Post
    Whats up with the power pack?

Granted it is all re branded Chinese crap by people with low IQ's preying on those with even lower IQ's.
    The 1st one i had one of the usb didnt work, i got that one swapped over to one that wont recharge, my guess is one of the cells are dodgy on that, cant get a refund and done with it gone back to a ravpower. The throwing stick i had went back too, it wasnt finished properly on the end there was bits of fibre sticking out

Quote Originally Posted by kapscarper View Post
    We don't need anything. But that doesn't alter the fact this isn't just a rebranded Chinese pile of toot
    Are you sure about that ?

and IF ! you were to be correct
    why the hell did they not incorporate a pre heat tube so you could use it in sub zero temps ?? I do like some Ridge Monkey products and good luck to them but IMHO this is a pile of poo
    Jesus loves you" is a nice gesture in church - but a terrible thing to hear in a Mexican prison

Site Regular

But the new kettle they are about to launch is square lol

Site Connoisseur

Another cheaply made stove with added carp tax for the people who have to have a brand. I can buy 2 t4's for that price.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFrosty View Post
    Another cheaply made stove with added carp tax for the people who have to have a brand. I can buy 2 t4's for that price.
    and what is so funny they are saying you can buy 2 and turn it into a double burner despite the fact you can buy a stand alone double burner with grill cheaper than a second crap stove of theirs lol
    Jesus loves you" is a nice gesture in church - but a terrible thing to hear in a Mexican prison

Elite (Bronze)

So where do you find a Chinese copy of that stove??

Quote Originally Posted by bobreid View Post
    So where do you find a Chinese copy of that stove??

China.
    Are you gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite?

Elite (Bronze)

Quote Originally Posted by Edna Birch View Post
    China.
    Well done, any real answers or are you all just slagging it for no real reason?

Well done, any real answers or are you all just slagging it for no real reason?
    Give it a few weeks and you will be able to get one from alibaba if you are that desperate

Elite (Bronze)

Give it a few weeks and you will be able to get one from alibaba if you are that desperate
    Not desperate just interested to see if there was a copy, obviously not, so it's just being slagged for no reason, which is a bit unfair do you not think?

Not desperate just interested to see if there was a copy, obviously not, so it's just being slagged for no reason, which is a bit unfair do you not think?
    it was being slagged off because its an over priced stove thats the same as any other stove apart from its got a square bit around it so the toaster that they "invented" can sit on it, even better yet with an extended handle its got better balance, so no different to my 10 year old armo stove and a bivvy peg

Elite (Bronze)

it was being slagged off because its an over priced stove thats the same as any other stove apart from its got a square bit around it so the toaster that they "invented" can sit on it, even better yet with an extended handle its got better balance, so no different to my 10 year old armo stove and a bivvy peg

Well you have no need to buy one then, just use your bivvy peg and stop bitching about it

Sorry? This is a public forum, I can bitch about whatever I like especially a company like that

Elite (Bronze)

[QUOTE=j-d;2338336]Sorry? This is a public forum, I can bitch about whatever I like especially a company like that[/QUOTE

Yeah really constructive ��