Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What Licence do I need?

  1. #1
    Beginner Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017

    Post What Licence do I need?

    Hi everyone,

    I am 17 and want to start fishing in local rivers and ponds, i think for the year i need a Trout and coarse 2-rod licence for 30 on the site but i have no idea if that is the correct one. Any information would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Site Connoisseur fishmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009


    hi and welcome to the forum, yep thats the one you need, coarse fish and non-migratory trout.
    marriage...having that special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Designed and Developed By: Advanced Web Designs |