Thread: Finsbury Park" Accident"

Site Regular

Default Finsbury Park" Accident"

So nice to see our Muslim brothers on TV and radio saying how bad it is with the van mowing down and killing 1 and injuring 15.
    Shame that they never said anything when they murdered children in Manchester by blowing them up , mowing down and stabbing people on the street in London
    I wonder whats going to happen next?
    Sooner or later its all going to kick off good and proper.I really can see it coming and all hell letting loose
    If at first you dont succeed ,try and try again.
    Unless its skydiving.

Quote Originally Posted by gregory View Post
    So nice to see our Muslim brothers on TV and radio saying how bad it is with the van mowing down and killing 1 and injuring 15.
    Shame that they never said anything when they murdered children in Manchester by blowing them up , mowing down and stabbing people on the street in London
    I wonder whats going to happen next?
    Sooner or later its all going to kick off good and proper.I really can see it coming and all hell letting loose
    Figureheads who are paid to apologise have been out to condemn the Manchester and London incidents. The overwhelming majority have not and do not condemn it though.

Unfortunately this attack, like the attacks by Muslims, is an unfortunate consequence of the mass immigration and demographic replacement (((program))). It's not nice, but it is inevitable.

**sam**

I laughed at the bloke they interviewed.as he was blaming the police for not getting there within 5 minutes of it happening and he actually quoted that fact of the tower bridge attack was all over in 8 minutes.
    These people...I don't know, actually think the world revolves around them and their religion.

I could say more...but won't.

If others see the interview that was on the BBC website this morning.... What did you think if you see this interview.?

Personally..I thought it was a joke
    thank your mother for the rabbits...

rex hunt

Site Regular

Thats the BEEB for you.I very rarely watch it now.
    If at first you dont succeed ,try and try again.
    Unless its skydiving.

Site Connoisseur

ok - as you all probably know I am on the right of the political spectrum. No lilly livered lefty here.

But these posts really have me scratching my head.

The air of inevitability is shocking. And (although I might be reading too much into the posts) the element of glee and anticipation makes me shudder.

I am remembering Jo Cox and that "there is more that unites us than divides us".

For goodness sake, please don't fall into the Jihadis' trap.

This fat middle aged white man in Finsbury Park (a bit like me now I come to think about it) is just as much a terrorist as the Manchester, Paris and Borough Market crews.

So please don't say things like "it's inevitable" and "it's going to kick off good and proper" with "all hell being let loose"

Or at least if you want to say those things, please don't do so with as much relish as you seem to.

Site Connoisseur

^ this.

Quote Originally Posted by fifi View Post
    ok - as you all probably know I am on the right of the political spectrum. No lilly livered lefty here.

But these posts really have me scratching my head.

The air of inevitability is shocking. And (although I might be reading too much into the posts) the element of glee and anticipation makes me shudder.

I am remembering Jo Cox and that "there is more that unites us than divides us".

For goodness sake, please don't fall into the Jihadis' trap.

This fat middle aged white man in Finsbury Park (a bit like me now come I think about it) is just as much a terrorist as the Manchester, Paris and Borough Market crews.

So please don't say things like "it's inevitable" and "it's going to kick off good and proper" with "all hell being let loose"

Or at least if you want to say those things, please don't do so with as much relish as you seem to.
    Couldn't have said it any better.
    I'd hit that !!!!!!