Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: London attack

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Fisher View Post
    Too right Nat, I had my haircut in a new barbers shop that opened near me recently, turns out "Ali Barbers" is a Turkish barbers shop, I think a lot of Turkish people are Muslims.
    I'm pretty sure I wasn't radicalised but it was a close shave.

I'll get me coat.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

It's kind of like you are pretending it didn't happen like it did. I know it's easier to stomach using comedy (from a left-liberal point of view like yourself), but that fact it id did actually happen, and the scenario was a known Muslim, one of many who want to murder innocent people. We can laugh it off but you're just kicking the can down the road, but the cans are only going to build up in a big pile!

It wasn't terrorism it was murder in the name of religion and ideology to push forward a religious ideology and gain support. It's well know that when an act like this is carried out, the psychological affect is to un-wittingly follow the side of the perpetrators. I imagine some more little minds in East London, Luton, Bradford, B'ham...etc (it's a long list) have been inspired by this act (like he was by his peers) and this number will be more rather than less prior to say 20 years ago. There are many displaced young Muslim men who are angry who will feel aligned to these people. They aren't just displaced in their minds but physically too, literally. The way of life in the UK and Europe is one of Christian laws and an inventive western society, this doesn't fit with what these kids want or even need. They need to live in a place that suits their way of life.

But you crack on mate!
    <>< "A good angler can tell good stories....." ><>

Site Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    It wasn't terrorism it was murder in the name of religion and ideology to push forward a religious ideology and gain support.
    What a bizarre post Nat��
    Doesn't the profile of this terrorist fit your narrative?

The ****** caused carnage on a British street and was inspired by international terrorism. ..

Scotland Yard's top anti-terror officer Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley said that the Westminster attacker was "inspired by international terrorism"

This might seem strong...but hey ho

How about the armies of all countries finding where they do these extremesist camps and bomb the f.....s off the face of the earth ?
    All these hate preachers in this country that are actually known to the police etc...yet nothings done apart from either they get caught planning an attack or doing an attack.
    Stop em in their tracks, lock em up in a field and open the bomb hatches.

World would be better place
    thank your mother for the rabbits...

rex hunt

Elite (Bronze)

Quote Originally Posted by jeames View Post
    This might seem strong...but hey ho

How about the armies of all countries finding where they do these extremesist camps and bomb the f.....s off the face of the earth ?
    All these hate preachers in this country that are actually known to the police etc...yet nothings done apart from either they get caught planning an attack or doing an attack.
    Stop em in their tracks, lock em up in a field and open the bomb hatches.

World would be better place

Fine with me

Site Regular

BOOOOOOOM Alright by me as well i would help open the hatches at no cost
    Job done
    If at first you dont succeed ,try and try again.
    Unless its skydiving.

Whats going on today on the underground ?

Hearing bits n poeces but nothing for certain.
    thank your mother for the rabbits...

rex hunt

Another false flag
    Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.

John Maynard Keynes