Thread: iPad / tablet viewing on the bank.

Default iPad / tablet viewing on the bank.

Sorry, I'm not very techy.... But is there a recommended free App for iPad that will allow me to download vids from YouTube for viewing when I'm on the bank and got no wifi ?

Ta

Quote Originally Posted by Dimbers View Post
    Sorry, I'm not very techy.... But is there a recommended free App for iPad that will allow me to download vids from YouTube for viewing when I'm on the bank and got no wifi ?

Ta
    Can you use your phone as the hot spot?

Hadn't really thought of that. Was more hoping to have a couple of fishing vids stored / downloaded or is memory going to be an issue ?

Freeyoutube downloader is what I use to download vids from youtube and save them on my laptop and tablet. You can save them onto USB memory stick and watch them when you want

Not sure that iPads have a USB port however you can download vids/films etc just check you have enough memory to save these items. Phone hotspots will allow you to watch as will 3 or 4g.
    Tom Craven
    There's more to the future than meets the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimbers View Post
    Hadn't really thought of that. Was more hoping to have a couple of fishing vids stored / downloaded or is memory going to be an issue ?
    I'd of thought you'd have enough memory, the Kevin Ellis films are well worth downloading, easy to do as well without any add on's needed.

Definitely worth checking what your data allowance is because if you have enough and your signal is halfway decent the worlds your lobster. Some very good deals going around at the moment with double digit data allowance and free calls and txt's.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/virg...-again-2614073

Quote Originally Posted by FISHSKI View Post
    Not sure that iPads have a USB port however you can download vids/films etc just check you have enough memory to save these items. Phone hotspots will allow you to watch as will 3 or 4g.
    Micro SD card maybe?

You can get android tablets very cheap these days, I had an amazon jobby which I used just for watching films when I was fishing and that had a usb port

Quote Originally Posted by nik View Post
    Micro SD card maybe?

You can get android tablets very cheap these days, I had an amazon jobby which I used just for watching films when I was fishing and that had a usb port
    I've got one of the Amazon Fire tablets and use ShowBox to download movies - can pick the basic model up for 40, get a SD card and its spot on for fishing.

Occasional User

Get yourself a SanDisk iexpand up to 128gb cost 100 or so thats masses of memory put them on there, thats also releases your cloud storage.

Ok, thanks for the replies.