Thread: Pineapple pop ups

Elite (Bronze)

Default Pineapple pop ups

Any recommendations please, I would lean towards nutrabaits but any review and comments on other would be useful.

Thanks.
    The skid marks say hot, the label says not.

mainline pineapple juice are the best. full stop.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Site Regular

As per Tenchtamers reply, Mainline Pineapple juice by far the best out there. They are superb. Must be the Pineapple juice version though. The addition of a small amount of the flavour on a regular basis really adds to their attraction powers. Very buoyant nowdays as well.

Northern Specials
    I'd hit that !!!!!!

if you fancy something a bit different then the baitroom cell/pineapple are very nice and contain the mainline pineapple juice flavour. I will also put in a good word for the pineapple goo - this is a very effective additive.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Occasional User

I spent many years with mainline, and I probably caught more carp on those than any other hook baits. But to be fair yellow pop ups at the time weren't as much used by others as they are nowadays. Also I used to the get the factory to roll me NRG with N Butric acid in yellow. Caught some whacked with those! But we are going back a fair few years!

Now I always head straight too the nash citruz in pastal colours. Had access to the, for the last 3 years or so they really have saved many a day when I'm struggling

Site Regular

I've done ok on the solar pineapples .

Site Regular

Always used the Nutrabaits, but thought I'd have a change and bought a tub of Nash pineapple pop ups recently, they start yellow then fade to white within an hour of being cast out.

So now I'm going to try the Sticky ones......

Site Connoisseur

[QUOTE So now I'm going to try the Sticky ones......[/QUOTE]

You get loads in a pot !!!!!
    Shane leave dirty Barry alone!!! He's Special!!!!

vote for the stick baits with nbutyric

Quote Originally Posted by tenchtamer View Post
    mainline pineapple juice are the best. full stop.
    +1 love them had some of my best fish using them.

Frequent User

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNLONDON123 View Post
    +1 love them had some of my best fish using them.
    Whatever happened to Heathrow Bait Services when I used to fish a fair old bit if I was on the bottom it was Richworth tuttis and if I wanted a pop up it was HBS pineapple. Lost count of the dozens of carp those pop ups caught.

Cooky

Quote Originally Posted by cooky View Post
    Whatever happened to Heathrow Bait Services when I used to fish a fair old bit if I was on the bottom it was Richworth tuttis and if I wanted a pop up it was HBS pineapple. Lost count of the dozens of carp those pop ups caught.

Cooky
    Apparently Ian is working with Sonubaits to release release a range of pop-ups very soon. Pineapple will be there I'm sure...

Site Regular

Proper job pineapple and n butyric