Thread: Crete lakes or dreamlakes

Default Crete lakes or dreamlakes

Hi guys looking to book one of these venues.looking for feedback on either to help me make my mind up.thanks in advance

Been cretelakes a few times and can't knock it good fishing and great food and bailiffs are helpful too.

Frequent User

Also done Cretelakes quite a bit, actually off there Saturday for a week. It is a social venue everything laid on so you can fish and have a social, 60's in all lakes with stumpy doing 67lb being largest resident. Food is good and plentiful, van comes round mid day for snacks and beers etc. facilities are very good. They've done a lot of work on the venue to make it angler friendly. I drive as don't like coach travel and can take the amount of tackle I want. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone. Did a winter session couple of years ago 150 for a weeks fishing and was only 10 others on the boundary!!!!!

I haven't done dreamlakes but have mates out there this week, has improved from the drugged up bailiffs days of years gone by,

For each lake our computerised booking system will nominate each angler a place in the queue to choose which swim he/she wishes to fish from. This is a random process, but those booked as a group will receive consecutive numbers to ensure that they may choose adjacent swims if they wish (subject to availability). yes being an untrusting sole this is really open to a fix? not saying it is but prefer to pick from a hat.

Quote Originally Posted by l2jad View Post
    Also done Cretelakes quite a bit, actually off there Saturday for a week. It is a social venue everything laid on so you can fish and have a social, 60's in all lakes with stumpy doing 67lb being largest resident. Food is good and plentiful, van comes round mid day for snacks and beers etc. facilities are very good. They've done a lot of work on the venue to make it angler friendly. I drive as don't like coach travel and can take the amount of tackle I want. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone. Did a winter session couple of years ago 150 for a weeks fishing and was only 10 others on the boundary!!!!!

I haven't done dreamlakes but have mates out there this week, has improved from the drugged up bailiffs days of years gone by,

For each lake our computerised booking system will nominate each angler a place in the queue to choose which swim he/she wishes to fish from. This is a random process, but those booked as a group will receive consecutive numbers to ensure that they may choose adjacent swims if they wish (subject to availability). yes being an untrusting sole this is really open to a fix? not saying it is but prefer to pick from a hat.
    Thanks for your info mate booked cretelakes 1st April. Seen quite a bit on YouTube and like what I see cheers