Thread: Forgotten Password

Hybrid View

Site Regular

Default Forgotten Password

I have bought a new pc and have loaded this website but I cannot remember what my password is to log on. This message comes from my second pc which is linked to the TV so not very convenient to use most of the time and I want to log on at my leisure. How can I recover my password without having to re-register and get a new one which of course will not access my account and has been built up over many years on the forum. I emailed the site admin quite a few days ago but have not had a reply so is there anyone who can help?

try to log in using your user name but don't put any password. A box comes up telling you you've failed but there is a link that will send a message to your registered email account allowing you to re-set your password.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Site Regular

Thanks tenchtamer but I cannot see a link other than to reset the fields that are displayed. Am I being dumb and missing something. Any other ideas?

You have entered an invalid username or password. Please enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

you should get a box come up containing the above message.............click where it says click here.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Site Regular

Many thanks tenchtamer all sorted now.