Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 124

Thread: shelly leaves urban

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Frequent User j-d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    173

    Default shelly leaves urban

    i see hes doing the off and its got something to do with pete castle? anyone have any idea whats it all about?

  2. #2
    Elite (Bronze)
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    rivers
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    Lol

  3. #3
    Elite (Gold) pottsville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sussex
    Posts
    4,531

    Default

    It's was only a matter of time really, there can't be many bait companies left that he hasn't p'd off :-)
    It aint the size of your rod, its how you dangle it in the water !

  4. #4
    Site Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    689
    Simon say's

    "I will first apologies to everyone that reads this, I have been a pretty inactive member on this forum for some time, I don't normally call anyone out, but now I feel the need to after having read so much drivel over the last year or so. Jeames you are a complete and utter tool, 90% of what you say is compete crap, the other 10% is drivel that only another tool could understand."

  5. #5
    Elite (Bronze) carphooker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    1,645

    Default

    wonder what the next best bait hes ever used will be......

  6. #6
    Platinum msc 63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great Britiain
    Posts
    8,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carphooker View Post
    wonder what the next best bait hes ever used will be......
    Masturbates !!
    52% er !!

    "During times of Universal deceit, telling the Truth becomes a revolutionary act."

    George Orwell

  7. #7
    Site Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carphooker View Post
    wonder what the next best bait hes ever used will be......
    By the rate he's getting through them..... Green Giant will be next, then pepperami LOL

  8. #8
    Site Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midlander View Post
    By the rate he's getting through them..... Green Giant will be next, then pepperami LOL
    If he had any sense he'd bring out his own. Badly spelled packaging with plenty of something like Wite Litening 18mm 20% more bull****, turns 20's into 30's and 30's into 40's K.I.R Uncle Jim
    Simon say's

    "I will first apologies to everyone that reads this, I have been a pretty inactive member on this forum for some time, I don't normally call anyone out, but now I feel the need to after having read so much drivel over the last year or so. Jeames you are a complete and utter tool, 90% of what you say is compete crap, the other 10% is drivel that only another tool could understand."

  9. #9
    Site Regular davidof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    713

    Default

    After reading maybe a quarter of his book, I put it down and haven't opened it since. I couldn't be arsed to read anymore about the bloke, what a tool.

  10. #10
    Elite (Bronze)
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire
    Posts
    1,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davidof View Post
    After reading maybe a quarter of his book, I put it down and haven't opened it since. I couldn't be arsed to read anymore about the bloke, what a tool.
    Surprised you didn't know he was a tool before you started reading it,
    Catching carp is easy,its the time in between thats the hard part

  11. #11
    Site Connoisseur THOMMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,262

    Default

    Predictable

  12. #12
    Elite (Gold) happyhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Essex boy in Andover
    Posts
    7,620

    Default

    Not many bait companies can give 50kg a day away
    Up the saints, lol

  13. #13
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    3,847

    Default

    He has never written a book! Ghost writers on those pages!! He has never written --------- anything.

  14. #14
    Elite (Bronze) Vimto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Walking the Dog.
    Posts
    2,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pottsville View Post
    It's was only a matter of time really, there can't be many bait companies left that he hasn't p'd off :-)
    Palmolive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Olly1 View Post
    He has never written a book! Ghost writers on those pages!! He has never written --------- anything.
    Plus the Crayon bill would be through the roof!!!
    Lots of love

    Rob x

  15. #15
    Platinum Flipper_al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Fareham
    Posts
    16,044

    Default

    lol crayon bill
    Harmlessly passing your time in the grassland away

    HW100T .177 Hawke Airmax 8-32X50

  16. #16
    Elite (Gold) kapscarper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    6,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j-d View Post
    i see hes doing the off and its got something to do with pete castle? anyone have any idea whats it all about?
    Who cares
    Edited for the sensitive prissy meow meows we entertain

  17. #17
    Frequent User j-d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kapscarper View Post
    Who cares
    I did that's why I asked

  18. #18
    Elite (Gold) kapscarper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    6,346

    Default

    Little things..
    Edited for the sensitive prissy meow meows we entertain

  19. #19
    Frequent User j-d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kapscarper View Post
    Little things..
    I don't want to know how big it is mate

  20. #20
    Site Regular Courtney Moore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Garston (twinned with Mordor)
    Posts
    704

    Default

    Apparently they got fed up with supplying 20k a week when they discovered he was eating them all.
    The four things I will never understand are; Fish, women and mathematics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Designed and Developed By: Advanced Web Designs | www.awdltd.co.uk