Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rant of the day

Anglers with abnormally large fingers and thumbs, displaying their latest catch on camera.

Snot grovelling cyclists with head cams desperate to post an abusive driver online, you saddo little dicks.
    Plastic policemen, who have another job but love a uniform.
    People doing the weekly shop at he petrol garage.
    Cabriolet driving men...really?
    Single banksticks pointing different directions, or worse buzzer bars with inward pointing tips.
    Over zealous parents with ridiculous kids names, pretending to educate Noah in sainsburys on the importance of vitam c, like Noah gives a toss.
    Bus drivers, surely bigger knobs than estate agents.
    Essex mockneys hoping that with a good wind the bow bells can be heard in Chelmsford.
    Tkmax wannabes, draped in 5th generation fila.
    Headphone wearing drum and bass boyz on the tube.
    Barbers who think that doing a 10 min job in 40 mins assures you that its value for money.
    The coffee crew in front when I just want tea and despite queuing for 15 mins leave the skinny, latte, frapaccino with caramel topping decision to the last minute.
    Armchair footy fans who roll out media spun drivel.
    We love you, we love you, we love you
    And where you go we follow, we follow, we follow,
    Cause we support the The Palace, The Palace, The Palace
    and that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it

The famous Alan Mullery went to Rome to see the Pope and this is what he said....................

Quote Originally Posted by rperry View Post
    Snot grovelling cyclists with head cams desperate to post an abusive driver online, you saddo little dicks.
    Single banksticks pointing different directions, or worse buzzer bars with inward pointing tips.
    Over zealous parents with ridiculous kids names, pretending to educate Noah in sainsburys on the importance of vitam c, like Noah gives a toss.
    Essex mockneys hoping that with a good wind the bow bells can be heard in Chelmsford.
    Barbers who think that doing a 10 min job in 40 mins assures you that its value for money.
    The coffee crew in front when I just want tea and despite queuing for 15 mins leave the skinny, latte, frapaccino with caramel topping decision to the last minute.
    ALongside your coffee shop idiots i can add 3 types of customer in my pub:

As with the coffee shop crew people who get your attention in a busy bar before actually deciding what they want.

People buying large rounds who order 1 drink at a time, waiting for you to fetch each bottle/glass before requesting the next making you feel like your in the year 8 sports day beanbag race.

Last but not least anyone who orders as above leaving a pint of guiness until last!

Quote Originally Posted by pigpen View Post
    200 quid trackie wearing,airmax, baseball cap at a jaunty angle couples, walking around ASDA both seats in the trolley occupied with kids and dad (i assume) leaning on a buggy containing unwashed scruffy kid 3.

Trolley piled high with the cheapest crappest food available......couple of crates of Stella/Wine/Smirnoff!

You utter ****bags, if you have kids then feed and cloth them proper before you deck yourself out in pricey clothes and pour expensive premium drinks down your horrible skinny necks.

Not much bugs me more to be honest, my parents always put me and my sister first and i do the same with my lad. But them I suppose i come from an age where kids were treated as a blessing and a responsibility rather than a commodity.
    ** breeding ** springs to mind
    Last edited by Olly1; 02-08-2015 at 19:06.
    I'd hit that !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rperry View Post
    Is that all rperry?
    Partridge of Redditch - the DNA of hooks!

Handle folders and twats who wear Diem gear - What are you about?
    I started out with nothing.... And I've still got most of it left!

Quote Originally Posted by Floaters View Post
    Is that all rperry?
    I know, I need to chill a bit, that ain't the half of it!
    We love you, we love you, we love you
    And where you go we follow, we follow, we follow,
    Cause we support the The Palace, The Palace, The Palace
    and that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it

The famous Alan Mullery went to Rome to see the Pope and this is what he said....................

Cyclists riding two abreast seems a common theme and I used to get angry about this myself for years. I found out recently that not only is it legal, it is recommended advice to ride two abreast to make drivers overtake with due care and also to ensure that the cyclists are seen easier. Not much chance of missing them in my neck of the woods as they ride about fifty strong and take up half the width of the road ! Still, they should be fine today as half the roads in Surrey have been closed to accommodate them !

Elite (Bronze)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveBarratt View Post
    Cyclists riding two abreast seems a common theme and I used to get angry about this myself for years. I found out recently that not only is it legal, it is recommended advice to ride two abreast to make drivers overtake with due care and also to ensure that the cyclists are seen easier. Not much chance of missing them in my neck of the woods as they ride about fifty strong and take up half the width of the road ! Still, they should be fine today as half the roads in Surrey have been closed to accommodate them !
    Yes it's legal. Doesn't make it necessary though. It's just being cantankerous for the sake of it, and potentially dangerous by forcing traffic to back up until someone has to cross the middle line of the road to get past them, when if they had any courtesy at all, they would move out of the way. Way too much to expect from the mincing faggots though, of course.

All cup finals including charity shield should be on itv or bbc.

Not everyone is fortunate enough to have bt or sky tv.

Why is it when I go in to my local off license there's no que. By the time I've got my beers and treats the que is 3 to 4 people long. Knob head at the front wants a months worth of lottery tickets checking. Then the next person wants some electric on her card which takes forever and then person 3 wants a bus pass. Finally my turn I get served with in 2 minutes I gaze back to say goodbye there's no one behind me in the que.

pretty much all my driving pet hates came up today in one ten minute drive to the stupor-market....five days after I gave up smoking.
    So I really hate

people using their mobile phones whilst driving, who are clearly unable to talk and drive in a straight line at over 50mph but manage to give filthy looks after THEY pull into the outer lane and nearly swipe you into the central reservation.

people that use the wrong lane on roundabouts

people that don't use indicators to get in the right lane when they realise that they are in the wrong lane

people in the wrong lane that dont use indicators and try to pass on the left when they want to keep going round to the third or fourth turn-off

people that go around the supermarket car park.......the wrong way. 500 others manage to follow the arrows, why not them?

people that throw their MacDonalds rubbish out of the car window

people that don't recognize the right of way on a narrow congested street and mount the kerb to force their way through pedestrians.

people that stop opposite a T-junction without leaving a gap for others to exit said junction.

and last but not least...the idiot from the next street that parked his VW rat car outside my house at 2am whilst playing gabba at max volume, not that you could tell what was 'music' or distortion from his knackered speakers.
    He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"
    English humorist & science fiction novelist (1952 - 2001)

Elite (Bronze)

Quote Originally Posted by davidof View Post
    All cup finals including charity shield should be on itv or bbc.

Not everyone is fortunate enough to have bt or sky tv.
    Even though I have sky, agreed all our domestic cups should be shown on terrestrial TV

Thorpe Park....never again. Exposure to the creatures of this country of ours.

Middle lane drivers.
    People not indicating on roundabouts
    Queuing of any description with halfwits trying to creep forward of you.
    Any form of someone who is/thinks they are a celebrity
    Carp anglers that do not reply to the obligatory "morning mate" response when walking past.
    Carp anglers who try to be/act like celebrity carp anglers (tied into the above).
    Liars and thieves
    Anyone that says Munga, ave it or Geez...also, the word cheeky......."off for a cheeky overnighter".......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Politicians
    Scotland and Scottish people.
    Northerners

I'll stop there for now....

People who cannot spell or use incorrect words - eg - theres instead of theirs!

Forum members thinking they are clever by trying to avoid the auto-censor.

Elite (Bronze)

That shredded wheat advert with the norfolk bloke with the sideburns. WTF has some bloke's story about dancing got to do with a breakfast cereal?

Mods closing threads in the misguided notion it is up to them when enough opinions have been expressed.

Moderate, not censor.

People not using the correct lanes at roundabouts, it's not that hard to understand.
    People turning right from a T junction and sit there In the middle of the road completely blocking one side of traffic.
    Wasps, do I need to say anymore??
    Self scan checkouts-there is no unexpected item in my shopping
    I do what I'm good at and I'm good at what I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Olly1 View Post
    People who cannot spell or use incorrect words - eg - theres instead of theirs!

Forum members thinking they are clever by trying to avoid the auto-censor.
    Why point this out?

We all know what people are trying to say.

Site Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by Monster_Crab View Post
    Yes it's legal. Doesn't make it necessary though. It's just being cantankerous for the sake of it, and potentially dangerous by forcing traffic to back up until someone has to cross the middle line of the road to get past them, when if they had any courtesy at all, they would move out of the way. Way too much to expect from the mincing faggots though, of course.
    You should have come down to surrey today, we owned the goddamn place!