Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rant of the day

oh...and taxi ****ing drivers....honestly,i had a row with one other day, ****s think they own the road,hope someone ****s in the back of your car you prick !
    thank your mother for the rabbits...

rex hunt

3rd and last one from me today..

cyclists....I mean wtf, old wrinklies in their tight lycra shorts n tops, hogging the lanes doubling up and wonder why, when you eventually get past the old twat, that you toot n shout at em.
    need more pot holes for them to blow their bikes up.

that's it, rant...s over

fishing later,time to chill with a 60.
    thank your mother for the rabbits...

rex hunt

Ok, now I've just driven to work I have another one- learner drivers on the road during rush hour. I know it's holidays and the roads are less busy at the moment but I still don't need to be driving at 22 mph on my way to work not to mention the hesitance at every roundabout/junction.

Couples who take their children to the supermarket, why oh why can't one of you morons go shopping and the other one stays home with the kids

It's not just the noise and them getting in the way, it's the brats handling everything with their snot covered fingers, disgusting.

Elite (Bronze)

Quote Originally Posted by TAB View Post
    Ok, now I've just driven to work I have another one- learner drivers on the road during rush hour. I know it's holidays and the roads are less busy at the moment but I still don't need to be driving at 22 mph on my way to work not to mention the hesitance at every roundabout/junction.
    Boooooo, we all had to learn at some point, I used to have a lesson on the way to and from work during rush hour, 2 birds with 1 stone and all of that!

Quote Originally Posted by jeames View Post
    cyclists....I mean wtf, old wrinklies in their tight lycra shorts n tops, hogging the lanes doubling up and wonder why, when you eventually get past the old twat, that you toot n shout at em.
    need more pot holes for them to blow their bikes up.
    These are a strange species, more commonly known as MAMIL's. Middle Age Men in Lycra....

**sam**

Cycling = too tight to pay for petrol or the bus.

Fat idiots on mobility scooters. They seem to think they have right of way wherever they go.

Lose some weight ya fat b'stards.
    They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning. We will remember them.

Drivers, who even with a steering wheel, an engine and all that road, still can't negotiate a guy on a bike in a proper manner. I mean, how useless can you be?!

Pink reel seats on your rods?!
    -------------
    "I like netting your fish...DROP OFF YOU SIMMO...."

Elite (Bronze)

Cyclists are absolute pompous helmets. Not surprising that melty likes them really.

One tried to ride around a parked car on the opposite side of the road to me a few weeks ago, and shouted 'slow down!' at me while being 100% in the wrong himself. They also love riding 2 abreast just to be deliberately cantankerous when they could quite easily make way for cars to pass more easily, but being pompous self righteous oddballs there's no chance of that. The gear they wear is absolutely hilarious too. Closet benders IMO.

11 minutes
    Pink reel seats on your rods?!
    -------------
    "I like netting your fish...DROP OFF YOU SIMMO...."

Black bin bags that are so thin you can see through them ,and burst as soon as you lift them!
    Unsolicited PPI phone calls.
    Danny Dyer and Keith Lemon cause me to switch channels instantly.

Site Connoisseur

Drivers constantly whinging about cyclists, boo hoo my journey took 30 seconds longer/too many lycra clad MAMILS/they don't pay road tax/I've got driver's high blood pressure and a V02 max of 25 etc etc

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by stubill View Post
    Agree with everyone so far except Tab, they've got to learn at some point, maybe they have to be in work or at school, college etc by a certain time and it's the only time they get. There's no point in learning at 8pm when there's naff all traffic on the road.

Centre line hoggers, especially on bends in the road, it's a friggin' dividing line, not a line you have to keep two tyres on, forcing drivers on the opposite side to nearly mount the kerb or scratch your car on the fcking hedgerows.

MOVE OVER TWATS.
    No you are right, much better to rant about people who are potentially disabled and need a mobility scooter to get around

Elite (Bronze)

As above
    Cyclists riding two abreast
    Cyclists with no lights on when its dark
    Cyclists riding on the path
    Cyclists thinking red lights don't apply to them
    Idiots in cars who choose not to use indicators
    And drivers who refuse to move out of the first lane to allow cars to join motorway a

And why do so many drivers have trouble understanding the concept "merge in turn"
    I'd hit that !!!!!!

Maybe it's written in English, and they may not comprehend the language, in certain areas ?

People who do a weekly shop in a Tesco express. Two words spring to mind. Clueless C....
    Maybe its because i'm a londoner

200 quid trackie wearing,airmax, baseball cap at a jaunty angle couples, walking around ASDA both seats in the trolley occupied with kids and dad (i assume) leaning on a buggy containing unwashed scruffy kid 3.

Trolley piled high with the cheapest crappest food available......couple of crates of Stella/Wine/Smirnoff!

You utter ****bags, if you have kids then feed and cloth them proper before you deck yourself out in pricey clothes and pour expensive premium drinks down your horrible skinny necks.

Not much bugs me more to be honest, my parents always put me and my sister first and i do the same with my lad. But them I suppose i come from an age where kids were treated as a blessing and a responsibility rather than a commodity.

Bus drivers and taxi drivers = idiots.
    Corsa and Fiesta drivers trying to race me at traffic light every time ( If I have a WRX doesn't mean I'm a rally driver).
    Lane hoggers .... worst animals.
    BMW cars have no working turn signals in UK.......