Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rant of the day

Default Rant of the day

Think it would be good to have a thread to rant about life's issues. Also to se if others feel the same on life subjects or weather I'm the odd one out. (Not that I'm worried lol)
    live life well

I shall start.

Traffic wardens!!! &@

I'm all for stopping the plumbs that park there cars blocking people and being a pain but surely some kind of give and take could be out in place.

I've had them stand in front of me stopping me driving away whilst writing a ticket. All for pulling over in a safe place to sort out my crying 1 year old. Car was still running and I had only turned round to give him his dummy and settle him for a couple of mins and when I turn back. Boom they are there. Can't catch a break sometimes!!

Maybe just the ones in Stevenage tho!!!

Untill tomorrow

Over and out

Am traveling to Leeds in the morning for the CLA so I'm sure something will pee me off on route.
    live life well

Frequent User

The price of fags. I remember when I could find some loose change and buy 20.

Radar Traps ,computer running slow,being overweight

No police on the streets.

The local petrol heads have never had it so good on their powerful bikes zooming around the estate at 100mph. I've witnessed one of them do easily 80mph past the kids on their way home from school.

Ive tried phoning the police the response was we know all about it and we are monitoring it.

I just hope they wrap themselves around a lampost before they hurt or kill someone else. Not a nice thing to say but the police ain't gonna do fooook all about it until something bad happens.

Site Regular

Ponces trying to get into Britain through Calais. Bomb the place to bits and save us all some money
    If at first you dont succeed ,try and try again.
    Unless its skydiving.

Elite (Bronze)

People who cut in late coming of the motorway!!!!

Ok we've all done it, but it's the summer holidays FFS and the motorways (I use M4 heathrow to Heston, so only one junction!) are quiet FFS!!!!

AND!

It now seems exceptable to drive all the up the on slip road, and down the hard shoulder until you feel like pulling onto the slow lane!

AS WELL AS!

Jumping red lights!

SO MY RANT, on my 9 mile journey each way (I know a fraction of some peoples journeys) is that I have to put up with all 3 of the above P-takes, both ways, add to that people on phones and bloody stupid birds texting, it's a bloody nightmare!

Having recently had one of the above stupid bloody birds go into the back of my fiesta in a 4x4 whilst using her phone, I have at least one proper near miss a day!

Won't mention nationalities but look at the two junctions I'm using, nuff said!

People clogging up our motorway system who are only going one or two junctions, use the small roads ffs and leave the big roads for people going places

Elite (Bronze)

Quote Originally Posted by Romans Wallet View Post
    People clogging up our motorway system who are only going one or two junctions, use the small roads ffs and leave the big roads for people going places
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by davidof View Post
    No police on the streets.

The local petrol heads have never had it so good on their powerful bikes zooming around the estate at 100mph. I've witnessed one of them do easily 80mph past the kids on their way home from school.

Ive tried phoning the police the response was we know all about it and we are monitoring it.

I just hope they wrap themselves around a lampost before they hurt or kill someone else. Not a nice thing to say but the police ain't gonna do fooook all about it until something bad happens.
    Thank our wonderful government for lack of Police response - since 2010 the government have made cutbacks which has seen just under 70k Police personal loose their jobs,including around 17,000 frontline police jobs!

As long as Teresa May's Home Secretary then the problem remains - the Police take a lot of stick but the reality is that as an organisation it's on it's knees and it the governments fault, no one else's!
    Get on the Druids!

Site Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BAITY View Post
    People who cut in late coming of the motorway!!!!

Ok we've all done it, but it's the summer holidays FFS and the motorways (I use M4 heathrow to Heston, so only one junction!) are quiet FFS!!!!

AND!

It now seems exceptable to drive all the up the on slip road, and down the hard shoulder until you feel like pulling onto the slow lane!

AS WELL AS!
    I love doing this, especially at m4 / m25 j15, blast up and jump in at last minute, i now do it for the reaction than anything, and it saves me time.

Edit, well doing the above isn't what you meant now I have read it back....doh.

People who don't try hard at work. There's a perfectly good benefit system for useless lazy people like you. Don't drag everyone else down with you because you have no pride in your work.
    Pink reel seats on your rods?!
    -------------
    "I like netting your fish...DROP OFF YOU SIMMO...."

****wits who sit in lane two on the motorway, and those that think you dont need to go round a painted dot roundabout, the clue is in the name ffs.

Edit; spitting in the street and dropping litter
    I'd hit that !!!!!!

Elite (Bronze)

The dozy cow who reversed out of her drive missing my van only for her to then drive past it Scaping her lovely shiny Audi all down the side and accusing me of parking in a stupid place . if only her arms weren't so tired she might have turned the steering wheel a bit further and missed it

****ing bradley wiggins look alikes weaving there lycra clad fat arses in the middle of the road when theres a cycle track running alongside the road use it you wanted it!

Politicians

Elite (Bronze)

OAPs that decide to do there shopping between 12 and 2 when workers are trying buy lunch from supermarkets, or even better, doodling around on a Saturday!

Yeah yeah, I appreciate they probably fought in the war, but they have all day every day to go shopping, why choose to go when everyone else NEEDS to go, I mean most of them are probably up at 5am anyway!

People who don't indicate left when taking the first exit on a roundabout (which seems to be pretty much 90% of people) so you stop at said roundabout only to find they are taking the exit and you actually didn't need to stop!
    Come to mention it....people who don't indicate full stop. (Usually BMW drivers).

Site Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by THOMMO View Post
    ****ing bradley wiggins look alikes weaving there lycra clad fat arses in the middle of the road when theres a cycle track running alongside the road use it you wanted it!
    So it's not just me that get's irritated by this lot.
    BCSG

the French...the French police who aint doing **** all to dis courage the swarm that are descending on THEIR tunnels end,on THEIR soil
    WE end up sorting em out so WE can go on holiday !

ffs..

btw gendarme me old china, you do a lovely job out there, so please don't pull over a black audi estate when we are coming through Calais..

merci
    thank your mother for the rabbits...

rex hunt