Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: April Jones

Quote Originally Posted by NoddiedUp View Post
    What a contradicting statement!
    Read back what you have posted, you would rather pay the scum of this world, than use the Police force, under the assumption that the scum have a better chance of recovering a loved one, how deluded are you.....

I wouldn't be waiting for the police to find her. I'd be withdrawing my life savings in cash and waving it under every undesirable in the area's noses. Drug dealers, scallys, career criminals etc.. Probably get a quicker result.
    Who has the most resources available to them...? A child has been taken, sorry but what is/will happen, probably already has(and i really hope it has not)
    I really hope this has a happy outcome...
    Harmlessly passing your time in the grassland away

HW100T .177 Hawke Airmax 8-32X50

Quote Originally Posted by nickelarseqk View Post
    Blame the parents eh, not society.
    As a parent you have to consider the society we live in, it's part of the responsibility.

Fingers crossed she's found soon and in good health.

You got kids?
    Outlaw the Devil dogs

Quote Originally Posted by nickelarseqk View Post
    Blame the parents eh, not society. Its west so therefore stays lighter longer, also she was playing in her freinds in a ulta low crime area.

I take heart from the Simon Jones case of 1990ish, four year old abducted from a park in Hertfordshire, found two or three weeks later alive & well!

Hope & pray she is returned to her family safe & well soon.

yeah stays lighter by all of 12 mins............
    Outlaw the Devil dogs

it's easy to point fingers at the moment, but surely any form of enquiry etc must only be taken once the little girl is found. Anything else is just wasting energy which could/should be directed elsewhere.
    from the skool of hard knocks and the university of life

I wont post on this again...
    The Saint
    Harmlessly passing your time in the grassland away

HW100T .177 Hawke Airmax 8-32X50

Absolutely devastating, every parents worst nightmare. My 8 year old daughter sometimes plays out the front with her brother and his friends (their all 13 - 14), she wouldn't be out when its getting dark though...

Apparently she was seen 'willingly' getting into the van. Somebody she knows? Also being reported that it may have been a LHD vehicle, plans to take her abroad?

I do feel, as admirable as it is, the searches they are doing within the local (30 mile) area may be too little. Its been almost 21 hours, she could be anywhere...

A 46 year old man has been arrested according to news sources

Quote Originally Posted by The_Saint View Post
    gents, arguing amonst yourselves is just plain stupid

no one knows what you would do unless found in that position, and i pray that no one ever finds themselves in that position
    Amen to that. Criticising the parents hardly helps... I used to live enarby, and shopped in Mach regularly, perfectly safe area at a glance, really shocked by this.

Wink

gents, arguing amonst yourselves is just plain stupid

no one knows what you would do unless found in that position, and i pray that no one ever finds themselves in that position
    % 1 million agree on that.
    Cant bear the thought of ever going to go through what the parents are going through now.....
    Lets hope shes found all well and good.
    the bear is back !!

Site Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Humbers View Post
    A 46 year old man has been arrested according to news sources
    known by police and they knew he was in the area, must be the local nonce.
    hope they find the little girl safe and sound and untouched and string the nonce up!
    outlaw the rabid rabbits!

Elite (Gold)

Can't stop watching sky news, it's heartbreaking to see, why can't they involve the forces? It'd be a job they'd all want to do rather than the day to day crap.

i pray it all ends well, and if anything, i am sure that 1000's of parents everywhere have reinforced the idea that their children never speak to strangers when they are playing outside and if anyone approaches them, that they run home. i know that was the first thing i did when i got home, after kissing her head. god speed.
    from the skool of hard knocks and the university of life

i pray it all ends well, and if anything, i am sure that 1000's of parents everywhere have reinforced the idea that their children never speak to strangers when they are playing outside and if anyone approaches them, that they run home. i know that was the first thing i did when i got home, after kissing her head. god speed.
    Latest reports suggest the 46 year old arrested is known to the family (and therefore April) although not a family member. Might explain why she 'wiilingly' got in to the car. If, of course, this is the man who took her.

Elite (Gold)

I'll be honest mate, I don't give a **** about him or whether he's innocent or guilty, I just want them to search all night, I want every available resource out there including the army with night vision and thermal imaging kit (they've got loads of it).

I want nothing more than this little girl to be found, things that involve children really get to my weak side. I dunno if you remember but a good mate of mine hung himself in January and I still don't know why, he had a strong mind. But he left two young boys behind and although I'll never know why I still feel resentful.

The parents must be going through hell, any decent parent takes their duty of care as something more important than life itself and they must feel awful, that's why I don't like reading about people laying blame at the moment, it's not really a priority.

Anyway, don't think I've said please this many times in a day in my head for a long long time but please let this end well.

Elite (Silver)

And if this doesn`t end well then what? I`ve sat here all day thinking about what`s the correct thing to say and to be honest there isn`t, if the outcome`s bad what happens to the man (if guilty) life in prison and we`ll be talking about something else two weeks down the line, maybe it`s time we took a leaf out of other countries books and if you`re caught thieving you have your hands cut off, if you commit murder.........then you accept the same punishment, might be a tad rash but a good deterrent.

Elite (Gold)

If it doesn't end well then somebody's to blame, but until then it's not really what it's about.

Site Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Santa3 View Post
    So do I,but what the hell was she doing out playing at 7pm it's dark at 6.30 now let alone 7pm and I also think 5 is a little young to be playing outside anyway......But yes like you hope they find her alive.
    Priority is finding the little girl. I appreciate we don't know all the facts, but I have to agree if this is the case, then what's a 5 year old doing playing outside without parents or an adult keeping an eye on them and at 7pm when it's dark!!!!! I was tucked up in bed at that age!!!

Sadly we live in a world where it's not safe for a young child to be out without adult supervision. It doesn't feel right feeling like that as children should be able to play outside freely without fear of any danger, but the world's just not like that!

Elite (Gold)

News conference imminent, please let it be promising news

yep, agree happy h, lets hope it is good news. not the other kind.
    the bear is back !!