Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Posts aren't appearing: NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ!

Frequent User Welloilbeefhooked's Avatar

I appreciate you mods must be busy but any chance of my posts appearing from yesterday morning?
    Cheers

Beginner Member

I am glad I found this thread...

I am a member of a few fishing Forums and this one seems really good. The fact that my posts haven't yet appeared nearly made me give up and go off to another forum...

Frequent User

Hi, same here, days before any posts show up, then my post can be pointless.

Cheers Bob

ps can see point, needing 50 posts to sell on forum. But 50 to buy (seller not going to send till paid), so nowhere near as risky..
    Just my opinion thou.
    Member of a few fishing forums, could be years before i can buy off any members (mainly a reader, than a poster), Sellers certainly missing out on my money & shifting there items.

Beginner Member

In truth I have no idea how many posts I have made now but it's all rather off putting - hope this post tips me over the edge :-)

Frequent User

Glad I found this I thought it was a bit weird that I was posting and it took a few days for my posts to appear, by that time the thread had moved on!!

Anyway agree with above comment about buying/selling on here.. 50 posts to sell on here, fair enough. But needing 50 posts to buy?! Really? Seems a bit daft to be honest as genuine sellers could be missing out on some genuine interest. Just my opinion, but great forum none the less! Thanks

Beginner Member

That's great, thanks for the guide..

Beginner Member

I would like to try pole fishing and do not know what pole to buy on a limited budget. I fish for tench and normal coarse fish on small pools. Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks

tedgood

Christ, after all that crying and you all only lasted a few posts anyway!

I believe I've made more than five and still not being shown

People do go on holidays! Mods do not get paid!!!

Beginner Member

none of my posts have appeared and ive made quite a few now but with no success??? can anyone help??? ta

Beginner Member

Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not trying to be a grumpy old g** but after joining the forum last week I replied to a thread about which trotting rods members use and could be recommended.
    My reply (which named a few) was never added so I was just wondering whether It is worth posting any replies at all if none of them are going to be posted LOL.

Keith (BoldBear)

Frequent User

I've made about twenty posts over the space of a month. Yet only one of them has been moderated. Does this forum want new members?

Can anyone point me in the right direction of who to contact regarding another member who can't log on or send moderators a message?
    I have the members contact details and user name that I can pass onto the right person. I have already contacted Hippy who advised I post here. Cheers Teekay

You could try me?

I had to change my email, and needed my account re activating, despite speaking to various Mods, and being told Admin had to do it, nothing was ever done?
    Even my account from years ago apparently couldn't be re activated?
    I recently registered another account, and despite posting and being patient, nothing still.

The forum obviously isn't moderated properly as approving new posts is very quick and easy. I used to admin a couple of forums and the posts were approved on a daily basis.

So, what's the problem here?

Hello all I,m new, please get me up and posting. Thanks.

Beginner Member

Can somebody activate my posts, abd account please?