PDA

View Full Version : they've started

Ginster
10-05-2008, 13:26
well I'm sat in my favorite swim with around 20 - 30 fish in front of me all with one thing on their minds :p

jcbenson
10-05-2008, 13:30
well I'm sat in my favorite swim with around 20 - 30 fish in front of me all with one thing on their minds :p

Oh dont tell me. They're trying to decide between delkims and nevilles?

Pah.

Ginster
10-05-2008, 13:42
that's easy Delkims.

Almost had a take only for it to change it's mind at the last minute. I don't think it liked my ESP bait stop :LOL:

kenniff
11-05-2008, 04:05
strange ennit.
they talk about water temp having to be a certain level etc,but it never got that warm that quick.
think their just like us......keen to get going.
i love watching them spawn.....you get to see what you've realy got in your water...

Gravelbar
11-05-2008, 13:54
watching fish spawning is ok, if thats all that people are doing. few so called "anglers" on my local think its good practice casting their baits amoungst spawning fish, absolut "desperation if you ask me and anyone caught doing so should be given a lifetime ban and named and shamed, imhao

Cobra
11-05-2008, 14:59
watching fish spawning is ok, if thats all that people are doing. few so called "anglers" on my local think its good practice casting their baits amoungst spawning fish, absolut "desperation if you ask me and anyone caught doing so should be given a lifetime ban and named and shamed, imhao

Oh yes nice comment there mate I totally agree with that:-

Anyone caught doing so should be given a lifetime ban and named and shamed

Russyp
11-05-2008, 15:36
Started spawning on my local lake but i caught it just right had seven fish two being 22lbs and two over the 26lbs mark what a session. My mate fished the same night and had one at 25lbs and one at 31lbs. What a session well just bloody good timing i would say:clap: :thumbs:

energy
11-05-2008, 16:43
Started spawning on my local lake but i caught it just right had seven fish two being 22lbs and two over the 26lbs mark what a session. My mate fished the same night and had one at 25lbs and one at 31lbs. What a session well just bloody good timing i would say:clap: :thumbs:

i wish i could sit on that lake like you lot !!! pinky and fireman sam p.s were the fire at... on pinky head....ha ha all joking aside good results boys see you both very soon j