PDA

View Full Version : CHIGBOROUGH LAKE 2 REPORT.

carper
13-09-2002, 09:42
hope no-one minds me posting this report, but we dont hear much about lake 2. My son Shaun went over there for a few hours yesterday afternoon, having never seen the place before he decided to fish into one of the bays at the car park end, fishing wagler and sweetcorn he started catching small roach up to 6oz but he felt there were bigger fish in the area, a change to luncheon meat proved decisive, he started catching carp to 5lb (gorgeous things) then two bream to 5lb, he also added two tench to 4lb,all these fish were caught later in the session after the bailiff had been round, who Shaun said was very helpful (was that you Gary). At the end of his little session he had caught over 40lb of fish, not bad for a few hours on a mid September afternoon. Looking forward to fishing it myself soon, lovely lake.

Jeff.

CB1_chig
13-09-2002, 11:22
No that was one of the other Bailiffs nice to know Shaun had a good day over there hope to see you over there this weekend ? your right It is a lovely place and some very good fishing to be had,