PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Fox Evolution Bivvy and Winter skin

KKK
04-06-2007, 20:06
Wanted Evolution Bivvy And Winter Skin. Must be in excellent condition, no leaks, tears or rips please. Please only vgc ones and be able to post.

All pms / posts answered

Regards

yorkscarper
04-06-2007, 20:09
have a winter skin but its the one for the original evo bivvy.its only been used about 4 times but is a few years old but is in good condition-£30 plus post and its yours.
i have an evo bivvy but its a bit battered so not really saleable.
also have the evo bivvy carryall which is dirty but good condition £15 plus post and have the mat/groundsheet but has a hole in it and would cost more too post than its worth.

KKK
04-06-2007, 20:20
Yorkscarper u have pm matey.

jimchapp
05-06-2007, 09:06
I may have what you are after, althouth the bivvy has one d ring retainer broken at the front by the right hand side of the door - easily repairable. other than that, it is in good nick.

I have:
Bivvy (Brolly & zip in Infill)
Groundsheet
Winterskin overwrap.
2 x 48" Fox stormsticks.
Loads of pegs and guy ropes.

£100 posted.

KKK
05-06-2007, 22:44
Thanks Jimbo, maybe interested m8, has the circle blocks got the xtra holes for the winter skin poles or is it just the overwrap mate???

regards
kev

KKK
06-06-2007, 22:05
pms all answered. Anymore, looking for vgc or let me know what ya got and prices please gents.

Regards
Kev

jimchapp
07-06-2007, 07:21
Thanks Jimbo, maybe interested m8, has the circle blocks got the xtra holes for the winter skin poles or is it just the overwrap mate???

regards
kev

Yep, the blocks have the extra holes, and the winterskin has the poles! :)