and have great confidence in this bait
but as you say it has been widely used
i highly reccomend it
winter 8 also
tight lines!
dtd.........

alex
11-02-2001, 22:20
You might want to invest in Assain-8 its much better and has been fed into most waters.
Alex.

DarrenWilson
11-02-2001, 22:43
Activ-8 is a first class bait that will catch ANYWHERE!!! I know a lot of anglers who moved off the Activ-8 onto Assassin-8 and moved back as their catches dropped dramatically. I don't feel that Assassin-8 is anywhere near as good as Activ-8 or Grange in any way at all except the marketing hype that surrounded it. I bought 30k of Assassin-8 from a good friend of Mainline Baits about 5 weeks before it was released and nobody had a take on it!!! Yet if you used Activ-8 on the same sessions, you caught. The water that this was being used on had also had a lot of Assassin-8 put in by field testers and even the fieldtesters struggled on it and all caught on Activ-8 & Grange.

Darren Wilson
Co-Webmaster
The Carpers Lodge

SAMR
11-02-2001, 22:45
Whatever you do, stick with the bait that you have the most confidence with. Personally i like activ8s because i fish on manor farm where it has a supurb track record there.
Cheers
Sam

Bovis
12-02-2001, 12:08
Activ-8, PUKKA!
Caught on HARD waters and Mullered easy waters, I have total confidence in it and think its one of the best baits going.

G_CHILD
12-02-2001, 12:21
I can only agree with bovis -I have seen him have some blinding hits with the stuff,dont use it myself --more of a particle man,
keeping it blacked out (eh Bove)

Paylor
12-02-2001, 21:28
ACTIVE-8 or GRANGE
BEST BY A LONG WAY

Nuff Said

PeterHudd
13-02-2001, 18:46
Active - 8 is a wicked bait and it always has been. Since the launch of the Grange i think this is the only one which has been as good. Dont get me wrong because i think that the PT10 is good as well but it works on certain waters where as the Grange and Active-8 Normally SLAY any water. Get on the Active-8 and you wont be disappointed.

Peter Hudd
COOOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEEEE OOOOOONNNNNNNNN

P.Hudd

simos
13-02-2001, 21:31
and there i was thinking you only used those mouldy white strawberry things.i know i didnt catch constantly at waterbeach but when i did it was worth watching you gawp(active-8 the baddest fish-meal around).thats not including bio-marine.