PDA

View Full Version : Perfection!

Markoncarp
10-09-2005, 20:09
Just thought I would say that I had the pleasure of meeting up with Cooperman on Friday as Im thinking about working groundbait into my approach more and more.

Couldnt of been a nicer guy. Took some of his meat grounbait mix away with me and got to say Im totally impressed. Only had an afternoon float fishing over it, but It binded fantastically, fizzed away for some time (I was using it with Response pellets so it could of been these) and definately pulled the fish into the swim. Only a pasty water but a carp is a carp.

Had a look at the rest of the range whilst I was at the factory and was definately impressed by what he has there.

He's got a customer for life as far as Im concerned.

This bloke knows his stuff.

NorfolkBob
11-09-2005, 14:33
try the nut next time Mark - the smell is delicious!

Markoncarp
11-09-2005, 17:54
Ahh. But it doesnt match my boilies as much as the meat does!! Will definately be thinking towards the banana boilies (on the nut base) as a winter alternative option...

Fingers
12-09-2005, 07:50
I used the meat mix in combination with their matching pop-ups last year and had the best years fishing on very little time.( It may have been just coincidence with the fact my girlfriend was expecting so i probably put more effort in until the little one arrived!). This season ive been flitting around with different mixes and have had a very poor season, yet again on limited time(i.e quick overnighters). I really think alan has really got some winning mixes in his portfolio and in my book the meat mix is a real beauty which is a must for me once ive sifted through all the dribs and drabs i have left at home. I know the bait is not the be all and end all but having confidence in a product is. http://www.cemexangling.co.uk/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif