PDA

View Full Version : THORPE LEE

JOSH
10-07-2005, 17:23
going over for the first time on tuesday with a friend who wants to catch a few carp got plenty of bait ready different bollies popups method mix stick mix and some pellets and particle i am going to have 4 rods set up 1 on a method 1 on stick 1 on bag and 1 on zigs will rotate them round till i find what 2 methods are working.
will have a good look around first but can sombody tell me they follow the wind and do they like the margins as well going to be mobile as well so i dont mind moving will be doin 24hrs.

josh.

p.s. have i got everthing coverd.

DeanOr
10-07-2005, 17:32
Josh went for my first time on Friday!!

I caught plenty on small pva bags of grounbait and plastic corn on the hook.. This was over a big bed of hemp and maize.. getting takes while spodding!

Boilies attracted a heavier stamp of carp although you would have to wait a little longer for takes..

Looking at the weather that has moved in Zigs will be worth ago because its hot

Good luck

JOSH
10-07-2005, 17:55
cheers mate will try anything as i want my mate to have a reel good time and catch a few whats the going areas at the mo mate.

josh

DeanOr
10-07-2005, 17:58
Pass mate i was on the M25 bank between the two islands basically walk left as you get your gear out the car.. It was shallow where i fished but that shouldnt stop them

Loads and loads of fish there and they dont mind jumping / bream rolling about well the looked like bream to me http://www.cemexangling.co.uk/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif