PDA

View Full Version : Graham Parson roller buzzers question...........

Butt_Banger
17-06-2005, 07:56
Chaps

Finally tracked myself another set of these down http://www.rmcangling.co.uk/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif but they are different from the first set I had in that they do not have standard jack sockets but have a socket at the back (similar, but smaller,to the nevilles) which appears to have an LED type thing at the top which doesn't light up........I presume this is for extention leads but what type and how does it work?Any help appreciated.

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to have the LED;s changed on the buzzers?

Cheers

BB

Fingers
17-06-2005, 08:09
Hello mate,
I ve owned a set of the above with the exact extension leads/box etc. I believe they work along the same lines as an optical cable? Whereby a light signal is transmitted via the alarm/cable to the box. I can only assume this is the method.
Walton Tackle exchange deal with things to do with these alarms as the owner(or his dad) is friends with Graham. There isnt really much to them so im pretty sure anyone with a bit of experience with a soldering gun could help you out with an led change.
Hope this helps.