PDA

View Full Version : When is the Bailliff challenge

Lewis
04-10-2004, 11:20
I heard a rumour of an inter venue bailliff match to be held at Thorpe Lee.. any chance of some more details please..... http://www.rmcangling.co.uk/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Lewis

dolly
04-10-2004, 11:21
i heard it was either this weekend coming or the weekend after..? i havent heard anything about it either..

Dave

Lewis
04-10-2004, 12:01
Can anyone confirm the date - or if its still going ahead???

It could be a good crack...

dolly
04-10-2004, 12:04
wouldnt be able to make it anyway lol!
ohyeah i beleive jimboo did mention it.. completely forgot about it though.. maybe next year.

Lewis
04-10-2004, 12:05
Times for the kick off?

Damn - got arrangements for Sunday already!!! DOH!!!

Would love to go and whoop it up with some other baillliff numpties...

Have you had many applications back.... if i could wangle it could a Yateley team be squeezed in....

Lewis
04-10-2004, 12:16
Only because we are the most attractive lads on the circuit... http://www.rmcangling.co.uk/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif

They like to think they can anyway....LOL

They're lucky of they can spank they're preverbial monki (thats if its been sedated first!)!!!!!!

Any more details - time of start , cost , etc -

Thanks

Klewless

horse
04-10-2004, 13:14
Never knew anything about it.

Bloody hell Paul, we could have shown them how it is done.

Balliff numpities hay lewis, bring it on my man. Are you still teh Champ for the other event, like i said before would love to have a crack at the top slot.

Ian is there any room left for one loanly Abbotts balliff to come along and have a go in a corner out off teh way that is.

Horse

Abbotts balliff

Your tea Bags are never Safe

horse
04-10-2004, 16:59
A tenner in the pool and will see you all on sunday. Are the proseeds going to Macmillan cancer trust.

Well i will have to put a face in for the abbotts balliff team, and show you all how to blank.

Horse

Abbotts balliff

Better get some petrol for the kettle.

stone28
04-10-2004, 19:55
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Better get some petrol for the kettle

[/ QUOTE ]

its at thorpe lea fella only chance you will have to put the kettle on is after the match lol