PDA

View Full Version : The joys of fishing on my local park lake

stuart666
04-12-2014, 17:05
I found this on my facebook earlier. This is my local park lake that i sometimes fish which is 200 yards from st james park. Oh the joys of fishing in newcastle.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10205282131716719

chanmenie
04-12-2014, 17:31
Stupid fat drunk bitch. I would not be happy If someone was doing that near my Hi-s rods
But then it's very unlikely on the lake I fish thank god.

stuart666
04-12-2014, 17:40
Yes its not the most tranquil of places Mark. The worst part is its got some decent fish in for up here. Im just pleased ive got my two syndicate lakes which are the exact opposite and are in the middle of nowhere.

common
04-12-2014, 18:20
Love it! Pikies at their pink track suited best!

Midlander
04-12-2014, 19:50
TBH I'm surprised she went under so much with buoyancy aids that size lol

stuart666
04-12-2014, 20:06
Love it! Pikies at their pink track suited best!

Its chav city bud. Im suppose to be going for the day next wk :-( hopefully it will be to cold for the interbreds.

stuart666
04-12-2014, 20:09
TBH I'm surprised she went under so much with buoyancy aids that size lol

Me to, i would of thought her webbed feet would of helped her out as well. You would need a stand up 80lb class boat rod to bring her in.

stonedloach
04-12-2014, 20:10
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/010/642/Man-the-harpoons.jpg

stuart666
04-12-2014, 20:11

:-)

Midlander
04-12-2014, 20:37

No Chance....That'd bounce off

Sam Vimes
04-12-2014, 20:47
The joys of Leazes Park! I'd sooner fish in my toilet bowl.;)

tadpole
04-12-2014, 21:14
Nice jugs..........

Regards Tad.

Lol
04-12-2014, 21:15
New pb?

stuart666
04-12-2014, 21:57
The joys of Leazes Park! I'd sooner fish in my toilet bowl.;)

Yes its a proper **** hole. Its got some decent fish in now mind for up here but its a horrible place.

slycarper
04-12-2014, 22:05
how much does she charge? I'm interested.

Sam Vimes
04-12-2014, 22:28
Yes its a proper **** hole. Its got some decent fish in now mind for up here but its a horrible place.

I probably last fished it over twenty years back. I recall fishing a match on it. Even then there were some decent (for the area and time) lumps in it.
Spending the whole time watching your gear like a hawk while still trying to fish isn't my idea of fun. Then there was the "can I get parked?", "will I have a parking ticket?" or "will my car still be there when I get back" lotteries.;)

exiledbarbelman
05-12-2014, 04:26
Never witnessed anything half as funny fishing my local park lake, here in New Orleans, worst luck......
Still, never seen another Carp angler which more than makes up for it !

stuart666
05-12-2014, 08:06
I probably last fished it over twenty years back. I recall fishing a match on it. Even then there were some decent (for the area and time) lumps in it.
Spending the whole time watching your gear like a hawk while still trying to fish isn't my idea of fun. Then there was the "can I get parked?", "will I have a parking ticket?" or "will my car still be there when I get back" lotteries.;)

They still do the matches. Ive got a ticket for the car park but i wouldnt want to leave my car there over night. I only do the odd day session on there and Im suppose to be going next wk. Its not to bad in the winter as its to cold for the chavs. There are high 20's coming out most wks which is a very good fish for this neck of the woods. I was there when they netted it quite a few years back and was quite expecting them to pull a dead body out.

teekay
05-12-2014, 16:18

You are right there ! :D Teekay

masterbaits.
05-12-2014, 16:26
Sounds a bit like a park lake I fished a few years ago Stu! Except that did have a few corpses fished out of it. One of them being a murder!

There was a certain part of the path that used to have trees growing over together forming a long tunnel like walk-way and with it being a days only water, walking through them at 0300 in the morning certainly got the old ticker beating. It was the area the young girl was found as well.

Lads that have fished that area have always felt on edge, as though someone has been stood behind them.

stuart666
05-12-2014, 18:24
Sounds a bit like a park lake I fished a few years ago Stu! Except that did have a few corpses fished out of it. One of them being a murder!

There was a certain part of the path that used to have trees growing over together forming a long tunnel like walk-way and with it being a days only water, walking through them at 0300 in the morning certainly got the old ticker beating. It was the area the young girl was found as well.

Lads that have fished that area have always felt on edge, as though someone has been stood behind them.

Theres been no murders as far as i know but a bloke hung himself from the tree from behind where the police are standing about 20 years ago. The main rvi hospital is only 100 iver the road and you get some right sights as some of the patients walk around the lake in there dressing gowns. Ive never realy had any bother myself other than someone threatening me with a needle if i didnt give him rods and he ended up going for a swim like the fat bird in the video :-)

msc 63
05-12-2014, 20:14
Is that one of the Birds from Geordie Shores ?

wates
06-12-2014, 12:00
I can't be bothered to watch it but I bet she's not wearing a coat, not because Geordies are hard as they would have you belieive, but because

A. She can't afford one

B. Coats aren't made that big

C. The pie shop was shutting and she rushed out not thinking