PDA

View Full Version : French venue with swimming pool needed

RICHT
10-09-2013, 12:19
Hi guys looking for a family venue for August 2014 with good family facilities and a pool , must be available in school holidays any suggestions ?

dyla-rod
10-09-2013, 16:43
Ribiere,best place I've fished,you may struggle with those dates as I m pretty sure is booked all of 2014,think there is a few weeks left 2015. Google Armfield angling for info.

RICHT
10-09-2013, 16:49
Thank you for reply was looking for a smaller venue and exclusive fishing , fished la courade few years back great for family's so that sort of thing any more suggestions welcome

pigpen
13-09-2013, 01:16
Far from Exclusive but the Key Camp Site at the Berny Riviere has all the facilities the family could want, close to disney, and a few lakes and an exellent stretch of river also

Roadkill
17-09-2013, 06:23
Have a look at etang les fortinieres, we are fishing their new lake next year, 3 bed renovated house with pool and all the gubbings.
Looks good

Pistacor
27-09-2013, 23:46
Far from Exclusive but the Key Camp Site at the Berny Riviere has all the facilities the family could want, close to disney, and a few lakes and an exellent stretch of river also

Ravaged with KHV and they suffered a fish kill in the last week or so. Thanks to the white forum Berny has turned into a circus.

pigpen
01-10-2013, 23:35
Ravaged with KHV and they suffered a fish kill in the last week or so. Thanks to the white forum Berny has turned into a circus.

Shame that, never fished the lakes but the river is fantastic.

Pistacor
02-10-2013, 21:56
Shame that, never fished the lakes but the river is fantastic.

If I go next year I'll fish the river. My old man has just got back and the place is in decline, the clientele who angle there are a joke and they stocked it with loads of bream and pasties which subsequently died weeks later. He finally managed a 30 out this year so I think he's calling a day.

pigpen
02-10-2013, 23:17
If I go next year I'll fish the river. My old man has just got back and the place is in decline, the clientele who angle there are a joke and they stocked it with loads of bream and pasties which subsequently died weeks later. He finally managed a 30 out this year so I think he's calling a day.

Im led to belive many of the large carp came from the river...nowt unique there in france though.

Fishing in that river can be exeptional.

although this one is out of this world..
www.eurocampings.co.uk/en/.../france/.../campsite-le-paradis-103752/‎Cached
Similar
View shared post

Pistacor
03-10-2013, 21:04
Im led to belive many of the large carp came from the river...nowt unique there in france though.

Fishing in that river can be exeptional.

although this one is out of this world..
www.eurocampings.co.uk/en/.../france/.../campsite-le-paradis-103752/‎Cached

There are 100% river carp in the boating lake as I've had a few! They fight like nothing else & I had a 22lb common that was like a torpedo. Took 45mins to get in! Had another up the top lake that was a different shape and colour and had a tinge of ghosty in it which went 19lb. They sold aload of the larger fish to a british run syndi up the road. Every single year you hear the same nonsense about 40lb carp which no-one has ever seen. The biggest I saw with my own eyes was a 39lb mirror from the boating lake and I had a 33 out of there.

The last time I went I ended up having 3 re-captures out of the 50 odd fish I had out so thinking about a different venue next year, possibly Belgium

kapscarper
11-10-2013, 15:55
Blavet has what you need. Very very very well run and amazing people as well. Fishing ain't to shabby either.

Sadface
18-10-2013, 01:50
IMHO mate go on a family holiday and forget the rods, the 2 really don't mix and is quite selfish on your part, you have kids then spend time with them, fish another week for the whole week

Dannyboy1978
18-10-2013, 06:17
IMHO mate go on a family holiday and forget the rods, the 2 really don't mix and is quite selfish on your part, you have kids then spend time with them, fish another week for the whole week how do you know his kids don't want to fish?

NickyH
17-06-2014, 09:36
Fortineres vote from me, went this year. 12 fish to 55+ 9 of which were over 40lb. My mate had similar results.

It's shallow, 7-8 acre lake with islands, loads of stalking opportunties. Little villa with a pool by the lake. Also check out Jay Lake owned by the same couple. They look after you. Expensive but good value imo.

becarvosso
04-01-2015, 22:42
fortineres and jay lake booked out for 2015