PDA

View Full Version : Multiple PM's

Sim0n
27-06-2001, 21:35
While sending some PM's this evening, I was told by the recipient that he was getting three copies of the same PM....I have experienced this before & the problem seemed to resolve itself....anyone else come across this, or got any ideas why it happens?

<font color=blue>S</font color=blue><font color=orange>i</font color=orange><font color=purple>m</font color=purple><font color=red>0</font color=red><font color=green>n</font color=green>

rooky
28-06-2001, 08:28
hi si
i have tried to send a PM to a couple of user's before and once i have wrote the message i get no record of that user name thats the only problem i have had.
andy

andy rooke

scorpio
28-06-2001, 09:36
I have had this happen a couple of times and cant explain why except that you may have clicked on the send button more than once by mistake. There isn't a record of a sent personal either which is sometimes dodgy when you have been on the beer and someone sends you a reply and you aint got no memory of what you sent.

Tony

Smarts
28-06-2001, 09:40
But there is an option box to mark to enable you to keep posts sent Scorpio just below the actual 'message box'.

If only I could remember to use it myself............!

[b]Smarts

Charlie
28-06-2001, 12:32
TOP 12 THINGS PMS STANDS FOR:
~ Pass My Shotgun
~ Psychotic Mood Shift
~ Perpetual Munching Spree
~ Puffy Mid Section
~ Provide Me with Sweets
~ Pardon My Sobbing
~ Pimples May Surface
~ Pass My Sweatpants
~ ****y Mood Syndrome
~ Pack My Stuff
~ Permanent Menstrual Syndrome

scorpio
28-06-2001, 19:53
Excellent Charlie.... /images/forum/icons/laugh.gif

Tony

CarpManic
03-07-2001, 20:35
How long did it take you to think of all those?!

CM

CarponlineEditor
03-07-2001, 21:19
The other evening Rivercarper sent me a private and I sent him one back telling him to stop sending me the same one over and over, got it about five times before I sussed that it was not a new private in my list but it kept refreshing the same page.

So I reckon that it isnt privates coming lots of times but something that makes it look like it is being sent over and over cos the list doesnt get any longer. So there maybe a problem with the refreshing part not the actual privates being sent.

Andy

Smarts
04-07-2001, 07:57
Cash has sent me a private message last night............I got five of them!.....??

Cash....I got the point...fifth time lucky!....LOL

[b]Smarts