PDA

View Full Version : Yateley car park lake

Harryf
18-01-2013, 00:12
Hu guys

Has this been purchased by YAC ? If so does mean it now possible to fish it before I'm 60 ?

Jim
18-01-2013, 08:29
Hu guys

Has this been purchased by YAC ? If so does mean it now possible to fish it before I'm 60 ?

It's been purchased by Martin Gardener and will now be called Yateley West Fishery, this consists of the Pads, North South and Car Park lakes, do a search for them on facebook.

TAB
18-01-2013, 08:49
It's been purchased by Martin Gardener and will now be called Yateley West Fishery, this consists of the Pads, North South and Car Park lakes, do a search for them on facebook.

Split lake not south :thumbs:

Mulletmanmofo
18-01-2013, 09:21
Also has a web site bud, get your self on the waiting list shouldnt take that long to get on.

Jim
18-01-2013, 09:23
Split lake not south :thumbs:

Sorry, Brain dead today, only fished it a couple of times :bonk:

alan-rio
18-01-2013, 10:47
FAS have bought South, bargain ticket get on it!

Harryf
19-01-2013, 20:58
I have been off the carp scene for around a year now and as you'll all know the majority of these fantastic lakes were unfishable and now there all potentianlly places I can fish ! But there all owned by so many people ! Haha who is sandhurst day ticket now owned by ?

leighlawrence
19-01-2013, 21:38
I have been off the carp scene for around a year now and as you'll all know the majority of these fantastic lakes were unfishable and now there all potentianlly places I can fish ! But there all owned by so many people ! Haha who is sandhurst day ticket now owned by ?

The car park hasnt filled the syndicate for a couple of years i dont think, possibly the north aswell. Sandy is still the same, through YAC as before but no pellets or bait boats

Hippy
21-01-2013, 18:03
as you'll all know the majority of these fantastic lakes were unfishable and now there all potentianlly places I can fish !

They were fishable by anyone before