PDA

View Full Version : fantastic customer service

biglee15
06-08-2012, 22:17
Had what I thought was a water proofing issue with a delkim, sent off, charged 20 and all done.
First session, same problem. Advised delkim who have offered to replace circuitry free of charge for my inconvenience, they called and said with software upgrade my receiver probably won't work with new unit so send it back to also be upgraded, also free of charge!

Big thumbs up for delkim, best on market by a mile and customer service bang on.
Thanks to them :thumbs:

budgie82
07-08-2012, 20:42
Sent my reciver back for upgrade and delkim sent it back to the wrong adress and after 6 weeks i got it back. Now if i get a screeming take the reciver only bleeps once. Not what i was expecting.

Uncle Albert
07-08-2012, 21:50
delkim sent it back to the wrong adress and after 6 weeks i got it back. Now if i get a screeming take the reciver only bleeps once. Not what i was expecting.

Best on the market by a mile then? :thumbs:

biglee15
07-08-2012, 21:59
Sent my reciver back for upgrade and delkim sent it back to the wrong adress and after 6 weeks i got it back. Now if i get a screeming take the reciver only bleeps once. Not what i was expecting.

Have you sent it back again or just moaned about it on forums?
Found them first class.

Mr.T
07-08-2012, 22:14
When I had a problem with mine everything was sorted without charge :thumbs:

kmw65
08-08-2012, 19:48
emailed delkim regarding a spring for the d loks ive bought off the for sale
section on here, email sent yesterday morning, come home tonight new spring arrived today , free of charge inc post, great customer service :clap: :clap: