PDA

View Full Version : aqua dynamix bait

adrian hoare
31-05-2011, 16:26
hi all , anyone using this bait at the moment at all ?
Ive heard loads about how good the worm is , but never used it myself . Got a load being delivered tomorrow , cant wait to get on it ....hopefully its as good as everyone says !
Certainly going by what ive heard its devastating waters at the moment ... Are any of you on the worm at the moment at all ?

jdgeary1
31-05-2011, 16:30
How much you got coming?

I am using the worm at the moment, although have only just started. I was using another one of the range last year and have to say that I had an excellent back end to the season with around 50 fish falling to it, so that was superb.

The worm has a very earthy, smokey smell to it, certainly smell it hanging in the tree's air drying thats for sure.

Nothing out on it so far, but have only just started to apply it.

cheshunt carper
01-06-2011, 17:40
i have used 10 k of the bait and caught 1 fish but it is a good bait just hard to compete wen u got people on your water putting 10 k a session

Tim1
01-06-2011, 19:58
i have used 10 k of the bait and caught 1 fish but it is a good bait just hard to compete wen u got people on your water putting 10 k a session

Are you saying lots of other bait goes in that aint your bait

Suprafisher
01-06-2011, 22:32
I've got a load of the "Oyster" in the freezer........got it in a deal from here but not had much time to get out and use it yet. 'Smells' ok and sure it'll winkle out a few from my local club waters..............not convinced it'll be an significant edge just yet :)

adrian hoare
01-06-2011, 23:21
good thing is guys , ill be using it on the tidal thames this season , and purely by guessing i doubt nobody else will be ?
So its possible i will be introducing a bait theyve not seen / smelt before , as everyone uses bleedin cell !

Tim1
02-06-2011, 16:03
There are a few things in life that you can rely on, death, taxes and mainline to bring a new bait out soon, sorry off topic. No but i bet its great