PDA

View Full Version : Post's

rhornegold
28-12-2000, 18:34
Could any body tell me why we have lost the post's between the 13th &24th?

Bob Hornegold

Rivercarper
28-12-2000, 18:43
Ian it wasn,t me I never touch a thing honest.Bob your post about the RMC specimen group has been moved to the members board.Because it concerns the members.Brilliant idear and I have spoken to Ian about it.Because he is not in the office over the holiday he does not have a PC at home yet.

scorpio
28-12-2000, 19:09
All the posts are still there I think mate, we have to move some about now & again to the relevent boards...... there is a good search facility available on this forum, if you want to find anything just type in the keywords and the posts will be displayed.

Tony

rhornegold
29-12-2000, 07:19
How do you get on to the members board .
Thanks

Bob Hornegold

Billyo
29-12-2000, 10:48
Bob,

Send an email to [email protected] with your username and membership number and Sue will sort you out.

ATB,

Bill.

rhornegold
29-12-2000, 19:35
Billyo,
Thanks for the infomation, I will sort it out with Sue next week.

Bob Hornegold

rhornegold
30-12-2000, 07:41
Billyo,
Breathe was my provider,they have now gone into receivership.
Can I get a new provider without having to download everything.
Any help would be appriated, is the new BT service any good.
Thanks

Bob Hornegold

scorpio
30-12-2000, 08:04
The BT service is good that it provides off peak access for a sum of £6 I think, the server is as good if not better than breathe, When you move over to BT don't download all the stuff on the CD, you have already got Internet explorer and an email program I presume so all you need is the dialup software. Once you have downloaded that all you will probably need to do is to add the email server from the new server to your email program and that is basically it. If you have any problems mail me or private message me and I will give you my phone number and maybe help you over the phone as it is easier that way.

Tony

rhornegold
30-12-2000, 09:01
Tony,
Thanks for your help, sometimes I think I'm to old for this internet lark.

Bob Hornegold

DarrenWilson
02-01-2001, 01:35
Instead of installing it from the CD, just goto http://www.btclick.com which will then inform you that you need to download new dialup software. Fill in the Online form and away you go.

Darren Wilson
Co-Webmaster
The Carpers Lodge
[email protected]
The Carperslodge (http://www.carperslodge.net)

rhornegold
02-01-2001, 08:01
Darren,
Thanks a lot for your help and everybody else.

Bob Hornegold

scorpio
02-01-2001, 16:30
I don't think Btclick is the same as the offer that BT are doing with the £6 a month is it? <Maybe I am wrong but I thought you still paid for the calls with BTclick.

Tony