PDA

View Full Version : advice on a price

ady
25-09-2010, 18:18
thinking of selling my bruce ashby perimeter XP -13ft 3.5tc rods as i carn't see myself using them . just got back into fishing after having a long break (over 2 yrs )and the water im on is only a small chuck but im not sure what sort of price they may go for .. they are 4yrs old but on very good cond (one has a small paint chip other 2 are as new ) and not been used alot

sorry if this seems a silly thing to ask you lot , but i dont't want to rip someone off but also dont want to give them away

sherlock_h
25-09-2010, 19:41
thinking of selling my bruce ashby perimeter XP -13ft 3.5tc rods as i carn't see myself using them . just got back into fishing after having a long break (over 2 yrs )and the water im on is only a small chuck but im not sure what sort of price they may go for .. they are 4yrs old but on very good cond (one has a small paint chip other 2 are as new ) and not been used alot

sorry if this seems a silly thing to ask you lot , but i dont't want to rip someone off but also dont want to give them away

travelling carper
25-09-2010, 19:58
these are lovely rods picked up a set from the moose himself years ago at savay
depends what specs you have on em also 13s dont sell as well as 12s whatever you ask these are great rods:thumbs:

bully
26-09-2010, 10:06
ady,
richt sold his awhile back, sure he had 13ft's like you mate - check with him to see what he got for his....hopefully give you something to base your price on.....
glad to see you are getting back into fishing again mate....
all the best
bully

ady
26-09-2010, 10:28
ady,
richt sold his awhile back, sure he had 13ft's like you mate - check with him to see what he got for his....hopefully give you something to base your price on.....
glad to see you are getting back into fishing again mate....
all the best
bully

ty mate ,, not going to do it like i used to every spare moment i had ,,,, well not yet lol

chiz
26-09-2010, 12:26
Bruce Ashby rods are well sort after in Gemany, it might be worth posting them on the German FleaBay. The prices over there are alot higher than here so you could possibly sell for a fair price aswell as getting some of your cash back.

ady
27-09-2010, 06:45
these are lovely rods picked up a set from the moose himself years ago at savay
depends what specs you have on em also 13s dont sell as well as 12s whatever you ask these are great rods:thumbs:

std spec off the shelf