PDA

View Full Version : Le mans carp fishing

Keith Judd
01-02-2010, 17:28
Hello guys

Does anybody know who or what web site now runs the old miller carp and cat lake in le mans i went a few years back and it was great i fancy going again but cant find it on the net......?

Thanks Keith:clap:

Cash
01-02-2010, 17:40
Hi Keith,
In Le Mans or near? One of the Millers lakes near there is now called Beausoliel.

Its a lake of around 4 acres in size, with an island. The gite looks out onto the lake..........?

If it is pm me I can give you some details, as i went there last August.

Keith Judd
02-02-2010, 10:26
Thanks for your reply cash , that was not the lake i went to but i would be interested in your opinion of it and any info you might have as im looking for a good venue for next year .Cheers K:clap:

davew
02-02-2010, 18:37
Keith, not sure how many lakes the Millers have sold now, but certainly the lake cash has named is 1 that changed hands and I am sure you have had a look at the website

I will try and find out more info for you if I can. Surprised you can't remember the name of the lake!!

Keith Judd
03-02-2010, 15:42
Etang Le Mans was it name and it was about 14 acres i have found old miller web sites and there where three lakes on there including the one that has been mentioned but when you go to the links they are no longer available.
As far as i know it was known as le Mans it was nearly ten years ago i went there......... Cheers Anyway

Cash
03-02-2010, 20:59
Hi Keith,
Sorry its taken a while to reply. The lake I visited last year is profiled in this months Total Carp.

I went to a venue just outside Le Mans about 10yrs ago also. At the bottom of the steep hill next to the main road leading into Le Mans. Used to get the tickets from the garage on top of the hill.

It had a catfish lake in the middle of an island in the main lake!!!

tiffy78
28-02-2010, 07:50
Hi Keith, I fished Lemans the August 2008 before it was sold.....what a place. The guys that have said that it has been sold are correct, I have also enquired about who has it now as I was looking at going again.

I even email the millers to ask them, I was told that it was sold to local Mayor and no fishing is allowed. All the other lakes that they had were sold and are still being run as commercial fisheries. Im going to Meunier next year and cant wait!

rogermellie
28-02-2010, 14:41
think this might be the place