PDA

View Full Version : kent particles boilies

scott p
29-03-2009, 13:17
has anybody used there own make boilies, i was after a fishmeal boilie just wondering if anyone has had any joy on them? cheers

TCarper
29-03-2009, 13:40
Dont do it fella..... I wont say why..... Just dont do it

Give Poacher baits a call, or a similar type of company

scott p
29-03-2009, 14:07
really, thats the first bad thing i've heard about them. come on spill the beans, why shouldn't i use them

Southern_carper
29-03-2009, 14:09
Dont risk your money!!!

My mum could make better bait...!

Not an understatement !

Use at your peril!

Tim1
29-03-2009, 14:24
Whats wrong with them, why the hush hush, if thay are **** tell why

scott p
29-03-2009, 14:53
whats your mums number? whats her rolling fee?

Tim1
29-03-2009, 15:12
Your joking

TCarper
29-03-2009, 15:27
really, thats the first bad thing i've heard about them. come on spill the beans, why shouldn't i use them

I did say i would'nt say why...... But i suppose i should not have really said it i was'nt going to say why.....

Really they are one of the better ones of those type of companys. I used to buy my particles off them when they had the little shop in Sidcup. Ive heard not very good things about people buying bait, which resembles nothing like the bait its suppossed to be....... IE if you buy some active8...... Or Scopex squid...... It wont resemble what it suppossed to be..... Maybe a little bit..... But not alot.

Have also heard that the own made baits vary a hell of a lot from batch to batch......

I have a bit of a personal beef with some of these rolling companys...... Not Kent Particles i might add

But ive seen some absolute garbage, a couple of youngsters on a lake i used to fish had got as their main birthday presents.... You know the type of companys..... That sell all the matching pellet & dips to accompany the bait....

These two budding carpers were ripped off sideways with the junk they were sent that was supposed to be Active8....

Ive heard so many similar stories....

A bait firm that i know..... Was approched by one of the bigger type of these companys (again not Kent Particles)..... They wanted to have his most popular bait on their list..... He jumped at the chance...... Curious, after they had been selling it for a couple of months, he got someone to order some of his bait from this company to make sure it was all good....... When the bait arrived...... All ties between the two companys were permantly severed...... Some people do have some morals...... Nuff said

Tim1
29-03-2009, 15:35
Thanks Tcarper.

MrNuvawun
29-03-2009, 15:50
Ok, so who are the companies who can be trusted and relied upon to deliver the goods, not bulked out with sawdust etc? I roll my own, but just interested.

dandylion
29-03-2009, 15:53
The bait company,ive never had any problems with them.

Tim1
29-03-2009, 15:56
Yes the bait company is very good, only got bait from them 2 times both 10 out of 10, infact better rolled than mainline

PORTER
29-03-2009, 16:17
Used CCMoores' XXX for 3 years and never had a problem with their rolled baits.

Just started using Destiny Baits, and their stuff is well packaged,arrives on time and in excellent condition. Very consistant boilies.

I have in the past had some real problems with bait rolling firms.
The one that sticks out is I gave a firm 10kg of activ8 base mix and received 10 kg of rolled boilies, when I asked where the other 4-5kg of bait was, he said that when he was air drying it his dog got in the garage and ate 5kg.
I asked when I would get the remaining bait he owed me and he said when it passed through the dog.
He did replace the bait in the end and I never used him again,funny that.

jonnybravo08
29-03-2009, 16:31
If anyones after good deals on bulk orders of a new top quality bait,please do feel free to contact me via pm...
Im still looking for fieldtesters around the country... Our baits are really doing the business in the south west to the small handful of people who have had them..Im now in a position to distribute on a bigger scale to anglers further afield...
Any questions or quierys,please do get in touch.
Best wishes
Colin Hunt

Nellyspania
29-03-2009, 18:51
The bait company,ive never had any problems with them.

Is that The bait and feed company round Hertford way?

chancer
29-03-2009, 19:14
a mate of mine got 15 k of monster crab from the bait company he was so disappointed in it he gave to a tramps dog and he was not to keen on it aswell:dissapoint:

LIP
29-03-2009, 19:34
Try destiny baits its ABS gear or Premier baits design your own recipe very competetive prices especially destiny baits..

Tim1
29-03-2009, 21:01
Is that The bait and feed company round Hertford way?

YES