PDA

View Full Version : 1st day fish at south lake

Crafty_Carper
12-11-2002, 10:17
Hello, thx for the help again on my other post ''buying tickets''
Ive oredered tickets for me and my m8 to fish soth lake this sunday, as this is our fist tim e at the lake any 1 got any info tips or advice, especialy about bait application and swim choice,,

thx dave

Chris63
12-11-2002, 10:59
Ring YAC for advice, and speak to the baliffs when you get there. Both can be a mine of information if approached in the right manner.

Chris

wayne_g
12-11-2002, 12:29
Dont fill it in, seems to be the general opinion. Ive only done a couple of days there myself but all my takes came from small PVA bags in the back channels. Didnt see much showing in open water. Maybe a bit line shy.

G_RAAAA
13-11-2002, 13:07
bloody hell pva bags and very little bait was what was suggested to us about 6 years ago !!!!!!!!! nice to see things havent changed. dunno why but i'm well up for a session on there again. got some unfinished business with a certain 11lbish mirror i lost at the net, ur time will come my cypry friend ur time will come * rubs hands together in fiendish manner*

G
G

Cash
13-11-2002, 13:58
Yep that one still works a treat, generally now though you need to be very tight to the features.
The method is another out and out winner on there.
Cash

Carpydean
19-03-2003, 19:34
Me and a couple of M8s are over there next Thursday. Would appreciate your feedback on where they've been coming from!

Cheers

Deano